Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18,000 mexican strip for photog

cauda equina

Most people look better with their clothes on.

C.

Art is life is risk.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

There's enough bush trimming there to last a Mexican a lifetime.

huh? glad i don't watch the news. what was the point? if it's the u.s. immigration policy (or lack thereof), tis a poor statement; if i may so bold and un-pc enough to say, they look well fed and healthy enough. there was a march in seattle but i don't get it.

all i can say is the cc dc rallies should have at least 25% this number. who's willing to strip and lie down?? and would it help??

Quote Originally Posted by cass
    huh? glad i don't watch the news. what was the point? if it's the u.s. immigration policy (or lack thereof), tis a poor statement
    No, it's an "art" thing. I don't remember the artist's name and I'm too lazy at the moment to look it up, but this is what he does. He photographs nude people in public places. Sometimes one at a time, but very often he photographs thousands at once. He uses the human form as, well, a form, I think. Abstract stuff. He's been doing this for years.

C.

Honestly, that photo reminds me of the dead in a concentration camp after WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français
    Honestly, that photo reminds me of the dead in a concentration camp after WWII.
    I'm something of an expert on the look of people in concentration camps, having studied the subject of death camps in some depth. While the massed nekid folk of the pic look bizarre they are clearly too well fed to pose as the death camp dead of the second WW.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by Juke_spin
    I'm something of an expert on the look of people in concentration camps, having studied the subject of death camps in some depth. While the massed nekid folk of the pic look bizarre they are clearly too well fed to pose as the death camp dead of the second WW.
    Touché! I thought of that and while they don't look malnourished, it reminded me of those photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing
    No, it's an "art" thing. I don't remember the artist's name and I'm too lazy at the moment to look it up, but this is what he does. He photographs nude people in public places. Sometimes one at a time, but very often he photographs thousands at once. He uses the human form as, well, a form, I think. Abstract stuff. He's been doing this for years.

C.
    Spencer Tunik.
    The one picture he did that really stands out to me was a real ship with nude human waves. He had them laid out on the dock. Awesome picture.
    It's not rude, just nude.