Thread: 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt from LL Bean

1/4 Zip Sweatshirt from LL Bean

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to discuss clothing but I find this 1/4 zip sweatshirt from LL Bean to be warm, functional, easy to care for and easy to get off and on. Plus I don't feel like a slob because I can pull it down in front and on the sides to cover any "sins". I'm 6'2" and wear a size "Large Tall". I usually just have a turtleneck on underneath but if you want to wear more layers get an XL. Here is the link; http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/sto...Search&feat=sr

http://www.hurricanepasstraders.com/...781&bestseller If you live near or visit the St Augustine, Florida Premium Outlet you can get these, the mens anyway, at 50% to 70% off. We women get hit for maybe 50% of these prices. I like that while they have plenty of room even if you order your regular shirt size they are smooth but not tight at the bottom so the quad gut looks smaller. They also wash well and each year new colors come out so you don't need to wear pink. I rarely will pay full price for Tommy Bahama but love his line.

I also have a lot of LL Bean now that we have a store near us. Only problem is they only carry the regular length pants and slacks for women so I have to order those. Why an entire store of mens, womens and luggage stuff and only one length? But yea, since Sears bought Lands End I like the weight of Bean's sweatshirts more for cold weather.

Anyone know of an outlet that carries Tommy Bahama further north?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.