Thread: did y'all know i'm a fake?

did y'all know i'm a fake?

yup, according to this "vortex" dude at this star trek gaming site my son skimmed the surface of (i intercepted this idiot's e), i am not an engineer, am stupid and probably an internet kid predator. thought i'd warn y'all....LOL . this is a 20-something kid from uk and i dunno why i even tried to communicate with the great and mighty "dark shadows" clan!

parents: beware. my son received very nasty e's from this individual (the webmaster, v or vortex) and so did i. http://www.shadow-world.co.uk/
    Last edited by cass; 05-07-2007 at 03:11 AM.

You faker, you! Sorry they're harrassing you. I just love it when people on the net feel the need to belittle others on the net. Makes them look like SUCH great people.

Yikes! Just picyure the pathetic lonely guy.......

as a side note I dated a gamer once. He took me to a convention and I rode up in the elevator with trekkies using the "lift" as a tele sumpthin' or other. Did I mention i needed to drink......alot!!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Fake??? YEAH, right!!! NOT...LOL...

But BETTE, can you SING? rofl rofl rofl!

Private joke people...it would take way too long to explain to y'all! Just laugh...it's funny!

Teena

bitter trekkies? who'd have thought!

Cass ... what a bunyak ....

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

lmao.... I love you, Obie!

just thought u should know.