Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Force Brownback to Answer Questions About Dr. Lima's So-Called "Cure"!

Cool Force Brownback to Answer Questions About Dr. Lima's So-Called "Cure"!

This is a last minute, quick action needed request, but please visit the following link to Politico.com and click the "I Like This Question" button next to my (Steven Edwards) question:

http://tinyurl.com/yp4kax

If enough people like it, it may get asked tonight.

Please also forward this to everyone in your address book and ask them to do the same. If Brownback says he'll commit, other candidates will challenge him on the Portugal therapy's effectiveness.

Thanks.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Thanks Steven

Thanks everyone! So far, this question is ranked as the 8th most popular out of 51 for Senator Brownback!

Let's try for the top 3!
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Right now, 4 of the top 12 questions for Brownback relate to stem cell research. There appears to be a number of people that want answers.
    "Our lives begin to end the day
    we become silent about things that matter."
    - Martin Luther King Jr

as, true, but Brownback only references Lima's procedure.

IMHopeful, very good catch!

We're currently #6! Let's try for more!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards
    We're currently #6! Let's try for more!
    Way to go, guys! I voted for yours, Steven.

I met with Brownback in DC

His staff offered to assist us in getting to Portugal to see Dr. Lima. Brownback joined us in the discussion. I about stroked. I asked why as American citizens we should have to fundraise between 40-70,000 to go to another country for an UNPROVEN therapy!! I was fuming. I also asked why would we want to take the risk with out safeguards and them be ELIMINATED from any US based FDA research that may be coming very soon if we increase NIH budget.

I also asked if they were aware of the new international standards for evaluating research and selecting therapies. They did not have a clue.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Done.

Thanks, Steven.

Cheesecake, that sucks. Maybe he'll get to answer our question tonight? From the site:

The debate will feature three rounds in which all questions come from politico.com readers. These will be speed rounds: candidates must answer questions in 30 seconds or less.
    We've got a reasonable shot, I think.

Thanks LaMem and flicka! We're now at #5. Higher!

I just voted-6:48 pm CDT. Hopefully it will help!