Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: An Invitation to Sci-Step!

Yep, we have 5 housing units that are more like townhomes than apartments. They are fully furnished two bedroom/two bathroom units that have a roll-in shower and are about 5 miles from SCI-Step. We also have home health care and transportation options so all you have to do it get to Mason!

As far as openings, we have housing available the end of August/begininng of September still but weeks are filling up so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by michele b
    Yep, we have 5 housing units that are more like townhomes than apartments. They are fully furnished two bedroom/two bathroom units that have a roll-in shower and are about 5 miles from SCI-Step. We also have home health care and transportation options so all you have to do it get to Mason!

As far as openings, we have housing available the end of August/begininng of September still but weeks are filling up so fast.
    Michelle! I have adult ADD! Is there any way to do the app over the phone?

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

Jimmy spent a week at Sci-Step. What an amazing place! We are making plans to go back.

Thank you, again, Michele! SCI-Step is most definately "for real" !!

The apartment was awesome, too, not to mention the stocked ponds. Anyone that can, should take advantage of this very generous offer.

WE are going 7/23 i am so excited about it. can/t wait.i am 6 yrs post but
    have a fes bike that i am on 6 nites a week and stand about 1 hr. i feel my muscles trying to do something.

I just came back from SCI-Step. It is really a wonderful place. I highly recommend going if you can get there. All are great people and they really know what they are doing. I learned a lot while I was there and even realized some things I didn't know I could do.

THanks everyone there!!!!!!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Thumbs up perfect way to start back up!

Michelle,
    I just recently took the New York Bar examination and finally have free time to myself again. I would love to get back on an exercise regimen and feel this would be a great opportunity to get me started. Please let me know if the offer is still available and whether or not you have any open housing units. I am always looking for new exercises and someone to push me! I am a C-3/4 incomplete quadriplegic with minimal leg movement. please e-mail me at Filbert2@Buffalo.edu
    I want it all, I want the fairytale~Pretty Woman

Quote Originally Posted by filbert2
    Michelle,
    I just recently took the New York Bar examination and finally have free time to myself again. I would love to get back on an exercise regimen and feel this would be a great opportunity to get me started. Please let me know if the offer is still available and whether or not you have any open housing units. I am always looking for new exercises and someone to push me! I am a C-3/4 incomplete quadriplegic with minimal leg movement. please e-mail me at Filbert2@Buffalo.edu
    Hi Filbert,

Well.... we're waiting.... in suspense.

Didja pass the NY Bar Exam? I'll bet that you did.

I remember reading that it took John F. Kennedy, Jr. 3 tries before success.

I have no plans to go to Sci-Step, even for their generous free week trial offer. The free housing program, if available, is also a very generous offer indeed. I really think that Sci-Step's "try before you buy" business model is a very appealing one... and one that the other post-SCI rehab out-patient physical therapy programs may want to emulate.

Good for you Sci-Step.... and you too Filbert for getting through law school. I can only imagine how difficult an undertaking that must have been. So even if you didn't pass the NY Bar Exam, you're still a winner. But as I wrote, I have confidence that you did.

Two winners in one thread... I like that.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Talking hopefully!

I will not find out of the results until mid to end of November. Isn't that ridiculous! 4 months waiting period, I am just enjoying time to myself again and catching up with friends and family that I have abandoned while studying....and of course alcohol is helping the time go by until I received the results..lol
    I have not posted on here in forever, I hope everyone is doing great!
    In addition to abandoning my friends while studying I also abandoned my body and now want to get back in shape! Hopefully I can attend sci step for a week and if I like it stay for longer!
    I want it all, I want the fairytale~Pretty Woman

FIBS!!! Welcome back Sounds like you've had your hands full...I'm sure you aced the bar exam, but I know you've gotta be anxious to get the results...

I, too plan on taking advantage of the SCI-Step offer, matter of fact, calling Michelle is on this week's agenda...
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Yep, the trial week still stands and will be an ongoing thing, no need to worry. As far as housing, we have set aside one entire unit to use only for the trial visitors so we have not really had a problem scheduling out those interested. You name the week and I will do my best.

There are no strings attached to this so I don't consider it a "try before you buy" offer. You don't have to buy anything and we will not ask you to or change you extra for training information. We have had 100% satisfaction and we are doing this so that those of you that want the opportunity, have it. It is amazing how many people have not been able to try FES, stand or even get a massage. Simple as that.

If you would like to take advantage of this trial, just contact me at mbrock@sci-step.com

Thanks!
    Michele