Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckwheat's Little Brother

Buckwheat's Little Brother

Here is a promo video of Buckwheat's little brother, Isaac. He made this video on a Mac with footage taken by professional photogratphers. He did the editing, dissolves etc. He is the only skier and also built the jumps and is driving the snocat when it is featured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bmphHzUdh0

Enjoy.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Awesome! My youngest son and I enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing this, John. Issac
    Peace out, from The little guy
    Every day I wake up is a good one

John, fantastic!! Thx for posting this.

Sue

This is going to make Jake feel so inadequate about his skating! How does Ike happen to have access to a Snowcat? So cool, tell him I said great job.

john, your family is truly blessed. such talent. i have seen bw's character, your writing, now this....their mother must be something as well! you are a lucky man. ty for sharing.

Wow! So cool
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

I have to close my eyes when I see kids doing those jumps John ..... but I must admit it is ballet on snow in retrospect !! It probably feels like flying .... the music was awesome too ! Tell him I said "Rage on" !!!!!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

john, your family is truly blessed. such talent. i have seen bw's character, your writing, now this....their mother must be something as well! you are a lucky man. ty for sharing.
    Thanks Cass;

However...I am not sure talent is the first word that comes to mind when my wife and I discuss Ike's cliffjumping. It is usually more along the lines of "Where did we go wrong?" LOL.

Obi;

Yes, the ballet impresses me most. Ike is tall, 6'5", and when he lays out on a jump he casts a big graceful shadow on the snow below. We woke up to 4 inches of the white stuff this morning. Lovely.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

I'm officially a wuss.

That was scary as hell.

Wonderful and scary.

J.
    And the truth shall set you free.

John

All I can say is Wow. He is very talented. My daughter enjoyed it as well.....

John you are very blessed and you bless many hearts in return!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown