Thread: wanted caregiver in newton new jersey usa

wanted caregiver in newton new jersey usa

wanted Live-in to help care for disabled adult approximately 30-35 hrs/week. Compensation ,room, board, expenses, plus $600/month. Live out considered @hourly wage
    contact Jeff @ (973)579-7637 or email
    jmgray@mac.com

try using Craig's list to post for a caregiver. That's what I've done and I've hired a few, plus you can post an ad on MySpace
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Thanks Ry ..... you beat me to the punch I was just going to suggest that !
    Icabjeff this forum is mainly intended for friends and family members who are caregivers themselves it is unlikely you would find someone here looking for the job. But welcome to CC ... I am sure you would find some of the other forums helpful and if your looking for support you've come to the right place !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry