Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Act

thank you!

thank you so much! i promise to make those calls i will also send out e-mails & myspace bulletins to my circle of friends & family. i have family in other states (especially PA) i will find the names/numbers for their reps & hopefully they can call as well. i'll let you know how i make out. when does the congressional session end?

Quote Originally Posted by tskushi26
    thank you so much! i promise to make those calls i will also send out e-mails & myspace bulletins to my circle of friends & family. i have family in other states (especially PA) i will find the names/numbers for their reps & hopefully they can call as well. i'll let you know how i make out. when does the congressional session end?
    Well, we're electing a new congress next November. They're officially working until the new congress is sworn in next January. We have time.

And thank you!

just a note on this issue

I sent a note to my friend in Senator Reid's office on Coburn holds. They are aware and are working on it. That is a great sign.

Also, what have any of you done on Sen Kennedy's staff and Harkin staff on pressing Sen Coburn to release that bill. I am sorry I am not up on this right now, if any of that has been done. I am working on medicare issues... with competitive bidding.

If any of you have time to be in DC on the 6th.. let's show CMS that we are not going to have them take away peoples choice of who provides them with DME.

Madonna..

see the tread i posted Thanks

hey madonna,

was great meeting you in DC. thanks for touching base with Ried.

I just called Harkin's office this morning, number is (202) 224-3254
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Sample letter

Does anyone have a sample letter they could post to send to Sennators asking for co-sponsors or more support? Thanks.

Anything new shaking?

hey chaz,

hope all is well.

no news on a vote yet that i've heard of.

3 new o-sponsors this month

Sen Lieberman, Joseph I. [CT] - 6/3/2008
    Sen Cantwell, Maria [WA] - 6/3/2008
    Sen Snowe, Olympia J. [ME] - 6/5/2008

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Thanks Leo- Little b y little.

heres a scan of glowing letter from North Dakota's Sen. Dorgan

anyone from ND wanna follow up to ask him to co-sponsor

http://www.iw.net/~lhallan/dorgan.jpg

Leo- your letter must have been sincere and engaging. Thanks for all the work you have done and continues to do. I'm glad to know u.
    peace pal
    -c