Thread: Concepts in Confidence??

Concepts in Confidence??

I just called CIC at 800-822-4050 and it went unanswered and then kicked over to 713-432-9859. I was wondering about the Magic Bullet deliveries that should be occurring right about now. Then I thought, I wonder if hurricane Frances might have screwed things up for them as they are in Boynton Beach, FL. Anybody know anything or have contact with them or started getting their Magic Bullets yet? Thanks.

We had to get our latest shipment (last week) through their compounding pharmacy again. We were told they are still not taking new orders for MB's, just trying to fill back orders.

AB wife of T8 complete para

I just ordered from them at this number, Customer Service line: 1-561-369-1700 they didn't say anything about delay. However I need to fax them my perscription. If I would have had that ready he was ready to take that info. and send out.

http://www.geocities.com/conceptsmb100/

BTW. I was paying this price already for the real deal. Will keep u posted.

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
    Gandolf the Gray

Leo, I just called them again today and the guy said they were getting ready to ship them "in a few days, maybe next week for those who put in orders and gave $$$ within the past 8 months." I've been hearing the same crap (sorry) for months and months. It's too bad they don't have any competition-they could have taken all their customers away and we would have been able to take a decent shit for the past 8 months!

Really has no body gotten their order in 8 months?

Aren't Fleet their competetors or probably should be. Here's there feedback/contact page. Maybe we can get in the market.

http://www.cbfleet.com/pass/contact.htm

Gandolf the Gray

I got some enlightening info from Access to Recreation about what has caused the delays with CIC. Seems that the FDA decided that Bullets needed to have a shelf life of 3 years instead of 1 year, and ordered CIC to change the formula. Then once the formula was changed they had to go through the FDA approval process - you can imagine how long that might take. So . . . supposedly everything has now been approved but CIC is still swamped with filling backorders. The date when they will be ready to take new orders keeps getting pushed back.

We got a script from my son's doc and sent it to CIC - they've sent us refills every month of the 'compounded' MB, no problems at all.

You know, for those of you who are upset at CIC, please remember that the owner of the company - the one who developed this particular formula - is a quad himself, and IMHO, has nothing but the interests of the community at heart - they ran into a huge snafu - are trying to fix it. Be patient. There are ways to get the compounded bullets; yes, it's more expensive, but it's not forever.

bata boom bata bing, got them today,

thanks for history info, Marmalady

Gandolf the Gray