Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: DC Rally 2007

DC Rally 2007

I'm working on posting pictures and videos, my computer is acting up, I think I need more RAM. The rally was beautiful, the weather was nice and everyone was family. I had a great time and am so glad in 2005 I found this forum.

Thank you CC

I always love your work, but you outdid yourself at the rally this year. That's a tough job coming in at the end, when we're all hot and ready to hit the shade/water bottles. You completely re-energized me! I was way too hot for chair-dancing, but there I was, doing it anyway.

Thanks, my friend. SO good to see you and Jahid. You look wonderful, so healthy and happy these days. Jake even commented on that.

I bless the day you wandered in from cyber-heaven. Our Jersey angels, that's you and Ja.

P.S. After X performed, Chill Mitchell said something like "See that? People think rap is all about bad stuff, but it's not!" Chill used to be a rapper.
    Last edited by betheny; 04-26-2007 at 09:39 PM.

Amen Beth Professirx re-energized me too, I can't wait to hear the cd, those were some fabulous lyrics too.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Beth, I'm still feeling the Rally inside, we had the best weather one could pray for, it's been so weird in NJ, all our love made the weather hot, cause we are hot when we're united.

I wanted to tear my sweater off, remind me to put that in the next show,lol

Thank you for all the love and having us part of this mission, I'm so thankful to God for all of us, mission possible is here

Proud mom of a US Marine Sgt., Camp Lejeune, NC
    Trotted over and ordered mine.....can't wait, gonna send one to my younger son (also SCI), he's a professirx fan too.
    He was all excited when he saw mom in the video, professir made .
    I think he emailed it to everyone he knew.LOL
    If the Army & the Navy ever look on heavens scenes, they will see the streets are guarded by United States Marines!

www.jccarolinaformals.com
    www.myspace.com/jccarolina
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/JC-Car...10436735695158

Thank you for the support and the updates, everyone who couldnt make it was still there with us, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leschinsky
    Amen Beth Professirx re-energized me too, I can't wait to hear the cd, those were some fabulous lyrics too.

God bless you, thanks for the buy, I'll send you a DVD of videos and the one you're in.

Quote Originally Posted by jccarolina
    Trotted over and ordered mine.....can't wait, gonna send one to my younger son (also SCI), he's a professirx fan too.
    He was all excited when he saw mom in the video, professir made .
    I think he emailed it to everyone he knew.LOL