Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Family Communication Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by Patonb
    Rant away, It does unbelievable amount of good....... And, as LmC said, scream at us.... we understand
    I miswrote my comment though, What i meant by:

Was.. I try to keep my family as far from my care as possible, so i really am not a good person to talk. Also, i'm Canadian, so Funding for attedants is pretty good.

My english is bad... I'm an Engineeer

How you get things happy, family is the only thing we have that has to love you no matter how dumb we are.
    hi patonb,

I did actually feel a bit better after my freak out in this thread this morning I just was worried you might think it was your post that set me off. Even though you miswrote your comment I did get what you were saying and keeping family and care apart would be a good policy for me too, I believe. I am Canadian too So yeah getting funding for care is not the problem. It is finding the reliable people to hire and pay. The city I live in is full blown boom mode at the moment and there is just far more work than people looking for work. One of my LPNs left last week because a hospital offered her nearly six dollars an hour more than the home care agency can pay. That is pretty much the norm right now. It is really frustrating. I am ranting again, I see lol.

An engineer, eh? The one semester of grad school that I completed before I was hurt my TA assignment was teaching C++ labs and tutorials to first year engineering students. My favorite hobby that fall was complaining non-stop about them to anybody who would listen lol. I was convinced they purposefully used bad grammar on their written assignments just to get me going.

But engineers are all right I have always been a little jealous of the ring. Computer science didn't have anything nearly that cool.

I fully agree with you on family loving us no matter how dumb we are.
    Last edited by orangejello; 05-04-2007 at 09:39 PM.

Well then... I'm lucky, though I'm C5, i'm functionally a 6. and I'm in the big city.... I use a an Agency and they find me people.

A freind of mineis in a situation like you're in with his family, but he doesn't see anything wrong yet..

I got through 2 1/2yrs of my MASc... but i did finish it....Now i can't find a real job.

Hmmm... You're in Alberta eh. Hope you can get some extra help

......... system Farted

Quote Originally Posted by Patonb
    My english is bad... I'm an Engineeer

How you get things happy, family is the only thing we have that has to love you no matter how dumb we are.
    That translates loud and clear, possibly the best statement of the thread. Very good.