Page 74 of 185 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

I have noticed UTIs ONLY come on weekends and holidays!

Let me know if you run out of alkaseltzer.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Was gonna bitch about the furnace going out of whack the last three weeks,it would work-not-work-work not-work notI've had the head cold,chest cold, coughing, sniffing,nose blowing, going on for two and a half weeks now.Was supposed to get a tooth extracted on this side of the year break, but too damn sick, so it will be a nice new bill for the start of next yr(ins.dedud.) my rt kidney hurts, shall I go on? both my sons have moved home and are out of work. No wonder the foods all gone, and apple for me and I'm off to bed.
    On the upside, we didn't need a new furnace, but $350.00 at Christmas time still hurts. Bye for now, and I hope everyone gets what they want in the new year.

It bugs me that I need glasses over my contacts to see upclose. If I forget my glasses I have to slide my contact to the side of my eye which probably isn't a smart thing to do, I'm probably setting myself up for an eye infection but I guess its all a part of getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post

Thank you, I remember that

Today my feet are swollen too with small red spots under the skin. Holidays , I don't like them.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    It bugs me that I need glasses over my contacts to see upclose. If I forget my glasses I have to slide my contact to the side of my eye which probably isn't a smart thing to do, I'm probably setting myself up for an eye infection but I guess its all a part of getting old.

I have stopped using my contacts because of that. I can read well without glasses so now I go around half blind the rest of the time because I don't like my glasses
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    I have stopped using my contacts because of that. I can read well without glasses so now I go around half blind the rest of the time because I don't like my glasses
    Any news on this?

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post

when i leak oooohhh ...burning sensation and AD...i hate the feeling .
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

WFE-My urologist told me that foot swelling is rarely due to kidney problems, if that is any comfort. I got bad swelling and a kidney stone once, was convinced they were related. He said my feet would only swell like that if I was going into renal failure.

I notice kidney stones only hit on holidays and vacation time. That SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    They make contacts with bifocals now. Someone was just telling me this. I think it's time for you to make an eye appointment!
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    WFE-My urologist told me that foot swelling is rarely due to kidney problems, if that is any comfort. I got bad swelling and a kidney stone once, was convinced they were related. He said my feet would only swell like that if I was going into renal failure.

I notice kidney stones only hit on holidays and vacation time. That SUCKS.
    The US kidney stone vacation;