Page 7 of 185 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

Quote Originally Posted by keps
    Lol Todd "good emptying"!. Thanks for that.
    I think I really am full of poo, as I've been having terrible stomach ache lately (er, but I can't feel my stomach...). Feels like cramps.

I'm still full of it at the moment. I'm too worried to go out for a few days, as I'm concerned starting taking lactulose might make my bowels explode while I'm out (I'm not used to lactulose and how it might affect me).

Pararich - hope you're unblocked now?!

Juke - don't be a bitch. I'm gonna try some tea soon - promise. Despite my sometimes joking posts on CC over the last few weeks, I've felt like I'm in a nightmare. Hours of agony most days, and little appetite and nausea...I just wanted to wait until I could enjoy things more.
    I suppose what we have going for the UK health system(NHS) is that we are not going to be hit for bills no matter how much medical care we get.
    But yeah, the waits can be awful. I'm still waiting to get an appt for the scan on my gall bladder.
    Keps,
    I met this friend at a health food store, yesterday.
    I ordered a mean green salad and some kind of green smoothie.
    I went to dinner at an old coworkers house.
    Their four kids were bonkers. Anyway, they changed their little boy's diaper and it stank. Unfortunately, it continued to stink even after the boy left. As I transferred into my car, I could smell poop.

At home I got ready for my bowel routine. It was me. Shit! All those veggies must have freed things up.
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by pararich
    Keps,
    I met this friend at a health food store, yesterday.
    I ordered a mean green salad and some kind of green smoothie.
    I went to dinner at an old coworkers house.
    Their four kids were bonkers. Anyway, they changed their little boy's diaper and it stank. Unfortunately, it continued to stink even after the boy left. As I transferred into my car, I could smell poop.

At home I got ready for my bowel routine. It was me. Shit! All those veggies must have freed things up.
    Sorry for late reply, but - groooooo.
    Ewww "green smoothie" makes me think of, well, snot.

I think I'm still full of poo.

My head's banging and my stomach is bad.
    And I'm having to pee every five minutes (like right in the middle of trying to moan here) because my effing bladder is making me dysreflexic when I have only about 250 mls in there.
    I peed the bed last night (woke up to awful headache, but didn't realize there was pee until some time later).

I think I've bitched and complained enough now.

Keps,
    I've been peeing myself this week.
    Like you needed to know that.
    My butt is aching like crazy. I guess I should have taken the additional 2 neurontin pills through the day ( I took one this morning).
    How are you feeling, these days?
    Rich

Give these people a try Keps....

I'm diving into the bitchin' pool:

- My broken and DVT'd leg is so swollen and stiff I can barely transfer.

- I'm wading in the acid pond, but taking more neurontin than I'm already on makes me stupid.

- I need a shower but I just don't feel like it, too much effort.

- I accidentally deleted 2/3 of my iTunes library because a spasm kicked me forward and I hit the wrong button.

Well that sucks!!! I hope you feel better soon and the DVT heals.

I wanna bitch too!!!!

I found pictures of my daughter with her ex-boyfriend who treated her like shit and hit her.....They supposedly broke up last year but the pictures were dated this May. I cant believe she would be so stupid!!!! Of course she knows it all at 18!!!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Last year I went through a flap surgery on my back, now I have a spot on my butt, two sores on my right foot, one sore on my left foot, I've been in the same four walls for about two years now and I'm going crazy! Cuckoo Loco in la cabesa
    Cripp

I took care of a guy in my lab who got all wonky and his heart rate dropped and he coughed on me and now I have a sore throat and am all gunky.

ack
    1FineSpineRN

Quote Originally Posted by Duramater
    I took care of a guy in my lab who got all wonky and his heart rate dropped and he coughed on me and now I have a sore throat and am all gunky.

ack
    "No good deed goes unpunished." Don't seem fair but you probably did right/good. Hey, "Virtue is its own reward."

I'm just all clichéd up today, ain't I?
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by Juke_spin
    "No good deed goes unpunished." Don't seem fair but you probably did right/good. Hey, "Virtue is its own reward."

I'm just all clichéd up today, ain't I?
    Snort, cough, sputter..yup. Is it still a good deed since I got paid??
    1FineSpineRN