Page 6 of 185 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

bummer, Adi... wish I could drink beer and get a good buzzzzzzzzz with it...

Quote Originally Posted by harley-lynn
    bummer, Adi... wish I could drink beer and get a good buzzzzzzzzz with it...
    Hi Harley,

Beer alone no longer does it for me either and I've even switched over to drinking Samuel Adams that I assume has a higher alcohol content than Bud or Miller etc. Drinking just beer makes me tired and bored waiting for the buzz.

I now only drink a couple times a month so I'll do a shot of whiskey with every or probably more like every other beer. It helps from having to cath as often too since I no longer need to chug the beer and whiskey tends to dry the body out. See, whiskey can be a good thing.

I'm going to a memorial-like service tomorrow for my second cousin Jake who was killed in a motorcycle accident last month so will be partying with a bunch of bikers. Perfect timing, I can drink again on the 30th!

Bob.

PS. I'm not suggesting that you take up whiskey drinking. Leave that to the old pros.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    I'm officially bitching and complaining because keps feels like ummm....crap.
    Well cheers me dear. Um, is that offer of going to live with you still there? I need some sun to cheer me up - it's rained loads here today.

Uh, I've got an awful grinding pain going on at the moment. Gah. And seeing the talk of beer above me - I can't even have a drink to forget, cos alcohol has always hurt me. Double gah.

Been raining for days, and supposed to go thru the weekend. It's fine with me except I want to ride my 4-wheeler but I don't like to put it in deep mud.

Come on over though, we'd find something to do!

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    I want to ride my 4-wheeler but I don't like to put it in deep mud.
    Beth, read the manual....

.... you know, the bit that says: designed for deep mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru
    Beth, read the manual....

.... you know, the bit that says: designed for deep mud.
    Phooey! Betheny said she didn't like to put her 4-wheeler in deep mud - not that she couldn't.

Betheny - aw, so when I arrive at Betheny Towers shortly, it's gonna be as wet as England.
    Hey! Maybe we could have that dance-off that was talked about ages ago, lol. That'd keep our minds off the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by keps
    Phooey! Betheny said she didn't like to put her 4-wheeler in deep mud - not that she couldn't.
    I know, I was teasing her for being a big girlie who didn't want splashes on her pretty paint work.

Adi
    Try to drink the non alcoholic beer it gives your bladder a good washout with out interfering with the ab

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru
    I know, I was teasing her for being a big girlie who didn't want splashes on her pretty paint work.
    This thing is so tiny it might get lost in deep mud!

I haul it inside my van and Oklahoma has red mud. The van really suffers. I just scoped a spot nearby I might be able to ride w/out hauling it. Wish me luck!

When getting into the car over a week ago, I knocked my head ever-so-slightly against the frame of the car. I didn't think anything of it. When I got to work for midnights that same night, I noticed my neck was aching. I thought I just slept on it wrong. I went home to sleep from my shift and woke up mid-day with a terrible pain eminating from my neck and spine. I realized then I couldn't raise my right arm higher than shoulder height.

I've been off work for a week. Oxy's were the only thing that would touch the pain for the first four days. Couldn't put my hands behind my head to put my hair up out of the way. It was agony. Transferring to use the washroom became a herculean effort. Getting out of bed in the morning took twenty minutes. David had to grab my arms and pull one morning.

I'm better now but there's still a spot of pain between my shoulder blades.

I'm venting because I'm a dumb idiot for hitting my head in the first place!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12