Page 18 of 185 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

I sure hope there is a big turn around, and things start getting better for ya Harley.

Nerve pain cranked up several notches in the last few weeks. I don't know if it's the weather or what, but this constant "dipped in acid" pain up to my chest is getting old fast.

Good churchgoing folk fear being thrown into the lake of fire, but we've all "been there, done that" already. In fact, living with SCI, hell doesn't sound nearly as scary anymore.

plug your ears this ain't gonna be nice!!
    went to the fucking out patient rehab and saw a couple girls there OT, PT we talked and they feel that I need to wait till I get the dosage of my pump under control due to the spasticity this could take up to six freakin months and then they tell me that I will have to go clear over to Keokuk Iowa just to get fitted for a fucking chair and that can take up to a year to be approved..bullshit!! I fucking paid in to FICA for years and got approved to be on disability in a matter of weeks this shit pisses me the fuck off. these mother fuckers act like it is their fucking money...sonsabitches...
    and now I have pain shooting up and down my good arm so bad it was dropping me in the store today.....I'm calling the Dr. tomorrow and demand that I get more than 10mcg increase on my dosage..I'm fucking tired of these fucking spasms turning into cramps and only getting 4-5 hrs of sleep again..

sorry if I offended any one with my language..I'm pissed and I'm tired and sore.

Quote Originally Posted by darrel
    plug your ears this ain't gonna be nice!!
    sorry if I offended any one with my language..I'm pissed and I'm tired and sore.
    It's not a problem which, since you choose the thread, you're well aware of. It's a tribute to you that you so positive, supportive and funny on the boards with all that pain and other shit going on in your life. Give em hell and keep up the good cheer/work.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

ah, it was not that bad of day but shit just finally got to me and I had to vent..now it is time to figure this shit out..to much happening at once and I just want to get to the point that I can be at ease and move back to the west coast with out no BS dragging behind or holding me down..

I would like to thank PARARICH for starting this thread..it felt good to vent freely

Quote Originally Posted by darrel
    now I have pain shooting up and down my good arm so bad it was dropping me in the store today.....I'm calling the Dr. tomorrow and demand that I get more than 10mcg increase on my dosage..
    Have you ever had a syrinx? The first sign I had was electrical pain in my arm. If you haven't ever been checked for one, you might want to bring it up with your doctor.

C.

after all the things they have done over the last two yrs it just might be. I know where the catheter goes in my spine it is very tender over the last few days and I have felt a lump there, but when I ask Linda if she can she can see any thing she says no and that there is no lump.
    since Jan.06 I have felt like a damn hypochondriac with all the shit that I have been through.
    I probably just need some real sleep again, I just know what I'm going to wake up to and it is back to the point I don't want to go to bed for fear of the pain that I'll wake up to

Sorry for all the pain darrel. I have lots of pain in my right flank. Woke up with swelling in my right side. I can bare the pain to what pain meds do to me. And dang it. I was to hook up with a fine lady on Thursday. Hope it gets better for ya.

no doubt can't pass up a nice evening with good company

have you ever tryed to get a good doctor in arkansas i was told i had a tumor and dieing but not true so work comp stop paying so they could find the truth i lost a store lost two cars my phone internet everything almost my house had to ask churchs to help with food pay light then a doctor said it was work related then three weeks later said i would have to live with the cards i was delt sent me for a test i thing a fmc to see what i can and cant do i could not do the test for pain so the doctor got mad they said i smiled and look around to much and then he turn his back on me sends me back to work full duty knowing my spinal cord was swelled and nerve damage i go to my family doc he puts me back on light duty till he can get me another nerosurgent he said he has never had a doctor turn his back on a patint like that by this time my spinal cord had swelled twice the size and now there is a cyst then my nero moves and i try to get work comp three times to get a doctor three times i was turn down so i wait 5mouths for doctor so i ask to go to my first nero they refuse so i make and appointment with hospital and go any way before it got worst by this time it was going up my neck had laminectony c7 t8 cyst is gone for one year but a lot of pain can not control pain in left leg buring foot numb tingles around ribs and spine arm go hurt and go cold cold finger go cold and numb hand sometime shake i can walk but very much start hurting all over after 3MD 1orthr 7nero and 3 turn down nero
    pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssst
    JUST DONT EVEN TOUCH IT
    BUT YA,LL HAVE A VERY NICE DAY YA HEER