Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

I cant fart quietly, I need a lot of gas build up too to make that happen. roomie farted and the cats ran and hid the way they do when the doorbell rings. I had to tell him between gasping giggles what happened.

we blew rasberries at them all day yesterday so I think they are getting over it. I still resent that they told the neighbor kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazlo View Post
    LOL@jody.

Once my favorite cat was napping in my lap when a bladder spasm started me leaking (read: gushing) through my shorts. In less than a second she jumped up, rocketed off my lap, and ran across the room like she'd been electrocuted. There she paused and gave me the weirdest look, like "WHAT the FUCK was THAT, man?" I didn't see much of her for the rest of the day.
    pretty sure I know what that weird look looks like now. They don't seem as offended if I pee my pants. My kitties had more of a WTF? Noooooooooo! EEEeeew! poooopooooooo! RUN! HIDE! after that it was more like Did you see that shit? did you see what she did? she did it over there! Her! she did it over there!

after that it was endless suspicious fearful glances, and flat ears, and one cat does sneezing. I guess to blow the smell out of her nose or her way of saying what a stink that was.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Donno! Sacrilege! lol I love the way you tell it Jody - sorry it happened but thankful you have a sense of humour about it!

The only experience I have with that is when I was prolapsed ... I don't miss that AT ALL! I'm sorry others have to deal with that as well. There must be some perk to being a flaccid para.
    I am suspecting there might be some kind of issue like that lynnifer. Im noticing after an accident I also pee even if a just cathed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazlo View Post
    LOL@jody.

Once my favorite cat was napping in my lap when a bladder spasm started me leaking (read: gushing) through my shorts. In less than a second she jumped up, rocketed off my lap, and ran across the room like she'd been electrocuted. There she paused and gave me the weirdest look, like "WHAT the FUCK was THAT, man?" I didn't see much of her for the rest of the day.
    She was probably embarrassed at trespassing in your litter box! lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

RE: This thread........ Do u really want to see a post a day from me?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RJC View Post
    RE: This thread........ Do u really want to see a post a day from me?
    Not if you are going to be bitching and whining every time... lol
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

I think pararich should get a prize for inventing the bitch and complain thread.

Thanks Jody.
    Went to the shore with a friend. She manages a group home for 3 men with severe mental and physical disabilities. A married couple (who are staff) also came.
    It was strange- I looked like one of the clients because of my wheelchair.
    Went kayaking and swimming in the bay. Enjoyed handcycling in Cape Henlopen State Park.
    Oh yeh- bitching and moaning:
    I was constipated the whole week. My white legs got burned even with lotion. The townhouse had an elevator but was not accessible otherwise. I did the dishes a few times by putting a pillow behind my back and putting my feet up into the cabinet.
    My raised toilet seat worked but without rails it was a balancing act.
    Then I went to Washington DC on the way home. I checked into a private room at the International Hostel. The beds are small and not well padded. The door was heavy (door closer too strong). My raised toilet seat fit on the public toilet in the hall if only 3 of the 4 supports were used. It wasn't stable.
    It was hilly around the hostel (hard wheeling).
    The metro elevators were confusing. Luckily I wasn't rushed for time.
    I visited the National Museum of the American Indian the next day. At night, I came back to the hostel. For some reason I felt a lot of anger.
    Was it the continuing constipation? Was it the difficult to operate doors to my room and the bathroom? Was it seeing all the young people with the benefits of youth? Or the vulnerability of being alone and a wheelchair user in the city?...
    Rich

Blog Entries
    E. - All of the above?
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Quote Originally Posted by Donno View Post
    E. - All of the above?
    Yes!

Now my back is especially painful. But, I've been able to go to the bathroom.
    I had senna tea last night. That might have helped.
    Rich