Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

Hose the bf down w/ Lysol until he understands!

I used to visit Mom in the nursing home, w/ her MRSA. Go to my bro's, shower, change clothes, drench chairs/wheels w/ Lysol, go up to my Dad's aka the House of Chemo.

I never carried MRSA from point A to B, so I think it worked.

One of my best friends is dying from a disgusting disease.
    Huntington's Disease; it takes it's time and it takes most everything from you.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

I'm fucking tired of gastroparesis. It makes me feel like crap. Takes most of ones energy away and gives you a stomachache and nausea. And very tired of the no fiber no fat diet that one must eat to feel somewhat normal. Its been years and years since I've eaten a salad. Over on the GP support group its all about who's on a feeding tube and who had a stomach pacemaker put it. Guess I will go cook some White rice for breakfast.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    I'm fucking tired of gastroparesis. It makes me feel like crap. Takes most of ones energy away and gives you a stomachache and nausea. And very tired of the no fiber no fat diet that one must eat to feel somewhat normal. Its been years and years since I've eaten a salad. Over on the GP support group its all about who's on a feeding tube and who had a stomach pacemaker put it. Guess I will go cook some White rice for breakfast.
    Had to look up "gastroparesis"... Man, that must SUCK!!! Guess I take what I eat for granted (as I look down at my morning Starbucks and Fiber-one bar to get my morning goin..)

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    One of my best friends is dying from a disgusting disease.
    Huntington's Disease; it takes it's time and it takes most everything from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Thanx, bud. Not pretty situation. Maybe 60 lbs. Bed sore to the bone (with full sensation). A lot of pain. Lung full of pneumonia on top of several other issues. They say she will probably go in her sleep or choke to death. But every time she has been in they say she isn't going to make it out. Home now. Only 28. Too young for all this bs.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

November, I am so sorry to hear about your friend, and can only imagine how difficult this is for you to witness. Take good care of yourself. Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    Thanx, bud. Not pretty situation. Maybe 60 lbs. Bed sore to the bone (with full sensation). A lot of pain. Lung full of pneumonia on top of several other issues. They say she will probably go in her sleep or choke to death. But every time she has been in they say she isn't going to make it out. Home now. Only 28. Too young for all this bs.
    It's horrible to have to see a loved one go through something like that, even worse when they're so young. I hope the end is peaceful for her... I can't even imagine.

Horrible diesease November....I'm sorry for your friend....and you.

Went to a neighbour's so her relative could do my hair. I totally shit myself while there, and had to come home and shower. Liquid shit all over my chair. Got it on my quilt while on the bed to do the shower chair transfer. Threw quilt, cover, trousers, top knickers and socks away. Washing cushion cover, but happily my new cushion has just arrived.

My hair was only part done, I had to wash the dye out while in the shower. Fml. Mortified doesn't begin to cover it.