Page 17 of 185 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

Quote Originally Posted by Riaan
    yipee it worked.thanx keps i was battling all the time
    Great! And it's nice to see you properly.

Blog Entries
    ROFL, buying underwear just for the hospital !! I rarely wore them before injury, only the animal prints, etc that my exes got for entertainment. I broke down and bought some a couple years ago to keep the friction down on bandages over my wound until I figured out that tape was not coming off w/o serious effort. Personally think boxers suck, got too many images of a couple of my buddies dad's strolling around in them when I was over at there houses early to work/play. I always laughed at them, hitched up under there armpits, or so it seemed

All the mri's I have had, I just wheeled up to the m0shEEn and hopped in then they took my chair away. Not a fan of laying in them either and they are hot. Never was good at laying still either, especially that long, being paralyzed helps. At least they always have good music, they ask what station/type I want.

They gave me contrast dye a few times and I had to wait 2 hrs or so before they finished the scan. One of those was for determining if I had osteomyelitis though. Another was when neurontin gave me a false breast cancer scare. Anywhoo, I didn't glow so all was cool

ps if u emailed me, I didn't get it
    haven't been on TS in a long time myself, I checked and our Sabre Corps server is still up.

Blog Entries
    Hey MaryEllen, I'm trying to get a few things done here and when I get caught up, I'll call ya this evening and we can set TS up on yer puter.
    I was out riding yesterday with headphones and a 20mph headwind, I wouldn't have heard the phone ring if ya called, lol. Glad you got it fixed!

Riann, that is some powerchair you have in that pic, tell us about it when ya get the chance.

Adrian, when ya do birthdays, you aren't supposed to be sick, at least until AFTER anyway
    hope ya get over it quick buddy!

CapnGimp,
    Thanks for the suggestion on handcycling.
    I don't own one, yet.
    I don't spend much time on CC these days.
    I have been upset for awhile.
    It's about fear, I think.
    Fear that: I'll refuse to study enough to do well in my classes (some kind of self sabotage).
    and that:My already big debt will get way out of control (I'm holding onto my house even though I don't have a job).
    It was great to come on CC today and read what you all are saying.
    Rich

Pain in my back.
    condom caths that don't stay on.
    unscheduled bowel movements.
    Sucky competitive money-craved society.
    Not having a partner.
    Of course, not walking.
    Good stuff:
    Live in my own house in a quiet natural setting.
    My bathroom renovation starts this coming week.
    Going to community college.
    Paid for by OVR.
    Semester almost over!
    No UTI.
    Great Thanksgiving dinner at my nephew's house.
    Faith in something way greater than myself.
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by pararich
    I want to be able to vent, sometimes. What about having a forum dedicated to general bitching and moaning?
    I know it would be very repetitive, but so what.

I have burning legs, a sore butt, stomach aching too often, my back feels like the "tingler" has grabbed my spine (from a horror movie I saw when I was a boy). My ribs hurt. I'm angry about this. I'm angry!

I am anxious about not studying enough in these last days of this semester at college.

I'm concerned at the cost of living that uses up all my resources.

I need help and support to try to live in the house I bought when I was able bodied and working. Funding for mods seems very limited. I'm still on a long waiting list. Who knows what they will offer when my turn comes around.

I gotta go study!
    My boss has still not removed the broom sticks to hold up the sink in the bathroom, yet my office alone sold over $25,00.00 tis week, plus they took a week of our vacation and I sell light bulbs and stufff in the name of handicap. This guy has six DUI's , married three times no raise in five years, no insurance,owns property in the name of the handicap, is a liarer, and no thank you , deducted vacations, no insurance, plus he is a pompus ass. He now is a "Captain" of a boat and owns 1/2 island.

*grumble*

Royally shit myself the other day *grumble* in agony with side yesterday *grumble* codeine made me feel weird *grumble* felt close to passing out after eating some toast while up yesterday *grumble*

Er...grumble.

Just recovering from food posioning...couldn't keep anything down and my gut hurts from spasming out... This is not a good way to lose weight...

hope you feel better Harley
    oh well

Everything that could go wrong today, did...so I leave whatever I have been working on at work to someone else when I got sick and went home last Monday and that person didn't check it over before handing it in and of course the boss is pissed off, it's wrong...and now I spill hot soup all over me...the boss will speak to me after lunch about it...he's been trying to get me in trouble and now sees the chance to...shoot me now...please... ???...and no one cares around here that it's me...if it was someone else, they would rally around them...but since it's me...forget it...