Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    yay I hear you darlin, if my pooper were more predictable, id have a real job, but alas my booty is unpredictable on a regular basis. I hate bootysplodinday.
    I pooped! It meant getting up at 5am and spending 1 1/2 hours over the toilet, and half an hour washing and drying. Then I was back in bed at near 7am.
    I'm happier though, and I think my legs are less tight. I'm also thankful I don't have to go out today, so I can relax and deal with any mini after-explosions.

My booty is not too bad. It doesn't explode often. It's my bladder which is the bane of my life. Sorry you have an unpredictable one.

I feel for bitching. One of my friends had a brain bleeding the night to 17th of May. She is a forum friend and we use to talk in the phone about twice a week. She is 42 years old, a single mother for three and is in a coma after the operation. I hate this. Her mother contacted me, she knew we use to talk, I feel terrible today and I am wondering how this is going. She is now at the University Hospital in Oslo and they will tell me when she is out of the coma. It is only 15 minutes away from my house, her family is living 6 hours away.

I know it is only wait and see, but I feel really bad. AHHHHHHHHH
    TH 12, 43 years post

Sorry Bente. I hope she comes out of it.

As for me I am here to complain because this is the second time I have free tickets to a really cool show that I either can not go to or it will be a huge hassle because they are not in the accessible section.
    I hate ticketmaster.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post

As for me I am here to complain because this is the second time I have free tickets to a really cool show that I either can not go to or it will be a huge hassle because they are not in the accessible section.
    I hate ticketmaster.

We bought tickets the day of the show once through ticketmaster. Showed up at the venue and I couldn't get to them. They took us to accessible seating. They really went out of their way.

I would at least go try....
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    I feel for bitching. One of my friends had a brain bleeding the night to 17th of May. She is a forum friend and we use to talk in the phone about twice a week. She is 42 years old, a single mother for three and is in a coma after the operation. I hate this. Her mother contacted me, she knew we use to talk, I feel terrible today and I am wondering how this is going. She is now at the University Hospital in Oslo and they will tell me when she is out of the coma. It is only 15 minutes away from my house, her family is living 6 hours away.

I know it is only wait and see, but I feel really bad. AHHHHHHHHH

Bente I am so sorry. I hope she gets well quick and you are able to go visit soon.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

.... not being able to come unglued on useless ignorant people who park in handicap spots/loading zones and then try and make small talk with me in the elevator. I'm too scared of getting my car or my face vandalized, feels really shitty keeping my Irish temper under control. Thank God for my rugby chair!

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    yay I hear you darlin, if my pooper were more predictable, id have a real job, but alas my booty is unpredictable on a regular basis. I hate bootysplodinday.
    Bootysplodinday! Not funny, but

(The word cracks me up, not the experieice. Can't wait to use it in a sentance.)
    Do not confuse silence with consent or fatigue for indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonna View Post
    Bootysplodinday! Not funny, but

(The word cracks me up, not the experieice. Can't wait to use it in a sentance.)
    I laughed as well.

Bente, that's horrible about your friend, so young too. Is there any change in her condition?

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post

I hate ticketmaster.
    I am sorry for that, I hate that things are not accessible. Just now I am so bored of that thing that I have hardly been out of the house. I have tried to email all places to find an accessible place to work out but it seems it is impossible. They say I don't fit in.

My friend is not out of it and they say she has had a big one and she would have died if her daughter didn't find her. Maybe it is better she doesn't wake up. I honestly think that if people are getting vegetables, it is better. Just now I feel terrible when I say it loud.
    TH 12, 43 years post

cant get an answer. does ANYONE know anything about INSTITUTE FOR NEURALGICAL RESEARCH & DR.EDWARD TOBINICK ??? poobear