Page 16 of 185 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

sorry to hear bob i am upset as well...i think that i catched a flu and next week is my birthday[38]...agrrrrrrrr..........i was thinking to have a wine and cheese party.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Update: This may be the kvetch and complain thread, but my phone line is repaired, my DSL zipping along again and the new battery arrives tomorrow for my powerchair. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by LaMemChose
    Update: This may be the kvetch and complain thread, but my phone line is repaired, my DSL zipping along again and the new battery arrives tomorrow for my powerchair. Yay!
    That's great. Now you can get back to some serious work--breaking that 6000 posts mark.

Quote Originally Posted by ala
    That's great. Now you can get back to some serious work--breaking that 6000 posts mark.
    Goals are important.

Quote Originally Posted by adi chicago
    sorry to hear bob i am upset as well...i think that i catched a flu and next week is my birthday[38]...agrrrrrrrr..........i was thinking to have a wine and cheese party.
    Hi Adi,

I wasn't upset about it, just not prepared for such a long ordeal. I thought I'd be outta there in an hour. I arrived there at 4:45PM wearing sunglasses and left just past 8:00PM in total darkness. Actually there was a fun part to it. The main building in the medical complex where I signed in and had my eyes x-rayed at and where all the other imaging machines are... ct scan, x-ray, ultrasound, mammography, etc. is up on a hill. The MRI machine(s) are in a separate building at the opposite end of the medical complex.... maybe to keep the MRI (magnet) apart from the other delicate machines or they just didn't have enough room in the one building. ??? But I had a fun ride in my chair doing about 15-20MPH alllll the way down the parking lot. It was the fastest I've ever had this chair going. No wobble at all in the front casters, that's cool.

Sorry to hear that you may have caught the flu. That is one long painful event... and such a waste of time. And you're in enough (too much) pain as it is. Which reminds me, I need to get a flu shot soon. Hopefully you only caught a mild cold and it'll be over with by the time your 38th birthday rolls around next week. Wine and cheese sounds good... tastes good too.

Good luck Adi,

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Quote Originally Posted by LaMemChose
    It's good to hear things are going well for you, Mem!

im feeling good today,atleast no shoulder pains

hi,when i click on my name in the members list it shows my pic but does not show on my msg or when you view the memberslist.please advise...

Riaan, yay for no shoulder pain!

Re: your picture - that's because you have only got a picture for your profile. You need to upload a picture for your AVATAR - that's the one that will show on your messages and on the members list.

Go to your user CP, then look at "edit avatar".

Look at my profile - you will see there are two pictures. The avatar is on the left.

yipee it worked.thanx keps i was battling all the time