Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

p.s. dont get your teeth pulled out if you can help it at all. does baclofen not help with that kind of muscle spasm? is there no way to loosen the jaw muscles for you. then you can go to a tooth guard to prevent that again. and how will a dentist work on your mouth with such spasms? you would have to be put out, so a hospital would be better for you anyway.

I was just kidding about getting the pearls pulled, Jody. They are the only thing on my body that haven't gone to hell. LOL I haven't had jaw spasms like this before, so it hasn't been a big problem. My sister kept warming up a rice bag and finally the heat helped release the muscles. I have a Baclofen pump, but it didn't do anything to help . Annie has filed down horses teeth before, so maybe she can get a rasp and fix me. LOL I have to go to the hospital on Monday for dialysis, so we will see if anyone has any ideas there. It isn't aching, and if I can keep my tongue away from the sharp edge I will be fine.
    Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

I have done that too. there is a jig that fits between the horses teeth, and it cranks open to keep horsie from closing in on the file. that would proly be just the ticket so you would not bit the dentist.
    are you getting other spasms too?, a friend with ms had to have his replaced because the hose kinked. it was weird to hear him beeping. he though it was the refill alarm, but the med were not being administered.

Sometimes living in a small town has it's rewards. My sister just got off the phone with an old classmate of ours who has opened a dental practice here. She told her the situation , and she is going to stop by on her way home tonight and see what needs to done. The funny thing is that Mike went to the prom with her when we were freshmen. God I hope he was nice to her...paybacks are a bitch, and especially when you have a drill in your mouth. News at 11:00.

No rant, just want to say everything is o'tay today.
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

Jody, thanks for the kind thoughts and compliment on the blog entry. Sometimes life serves you up things that simply must be commented upon.

Mark, you are such a sweetheart to think of me when you've got so much crappy stuff going on, too. It's just so wrong that this happened -- the fact that you don't use your mouth to eat or talk adds so much insult to the injuries you sustained. I'll say a little prayer that this lock jaw spasm was a one-time occurrence.

I've also got my fingers crossed that Mike's prom date dentist can help you out with the house call. I'm right there with you on hoping Mike showed her a good time -- I'd hate for you to be subjected to re-enactments of scenes from Marathon Man or Little Shop of Horrors!
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

LOL
    "Is it safe?" That movie is one of the reasons I took good care of my teeth!

Brrr ..... the elephant that likes to sit on my leap, and hug me has been replaced with a ice vice! Well .... at least it looks funny in print. :P
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Thumbs down

Ok, i am here to bitch and complain about something...no one in Illinois wants to take the Medical card. And if they do they are booked for 2 freekin years! This should be outlawed in my opinion. And the doctors that do take the card treat you like your scum with sub standard help. Is it like this in every state? IL is bad because the state isnt paying well or at all on its Medicade bills to doctors.
    “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by MarkPals View Post
    LOL
    "Is it safe?" That movie is one of the reasons I took good care of my teeth!
    Sorry Mark your having teeth problems. Your plight reminded me of a friends father, he was sick of his teeth problems and went out to his garage and pulled his teeth drunk himself. LOL My father designed and built his house, they were both drunks...every time i pass by that think i am shocked its still standing.

Hugs!
    “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton