Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

That sucks sjean.Those shots are pretty tender for a few days.

I turned into total bitch mode last night as I sat in an empty lodge for almost 2 hours.All while my group of friends enjoyed a scary haunted zipline ride in the dark.I'm usually really good tagging along for stuff like that.I don't want to be a downer but sometimes you're just kicked full force in the face with your spine saying,"yet another thing you can't do".I just had to come here & fuss now I'm headed back to my happy spot.

Thanks, Q79 .... it's better today, just as well as we are having a lovely cold rainy November day here ..... oh yea, it;s only OCTOBER!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    Of course I got the flu shot in the same arm as my bum shoulder ...... not a pretty transfer this morning.
    Double ouch!

That reminds me, I need to get my flu shot sorted out.

My boy Sam Bradford got injured again. Second baseman errors!

didn't want to see this thread get lost on the second page......dammit

I wrote an exam yesterday. My classmates wrote it in 55 minutes. It took me 4 hours. Well actually 5, because I took an hour long break half way through. Something in itself that is not bitch worthy. I made the choice to enroll in this course.

But for some reason though writing this exam depressed me. I am not sure why. I think it was the whole process of jumping through hoops to get the accomodations I needed. Of explaining myself. Then expending all that time and effort on the exam. It took up basically the whole day. In the meantime, my classmates came for an hour, wrote the test, then went off to do something else. I guess I was jealous of them.

How stupid is that?

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    I wrote an exam yesterday. My classmates wrote it in 55 minutes. It took me 4 hours. Well actually 5, because I took an hour long break half way through. Something in itself that is not bitch worthy. I made the choice to enroll in this course.

But for some reason though writing this exam depressed me. I am not sure why. I think it was the whole process of jumping through hoops to get the accomodations I needed. Of explaining myself. Then expending all that time and effort on the exam. It took up basically the whole day. In the meantime, my classmates came for an hour, wrote the test, then went off to do something else. I guess I was jealous of them.

How stupid is that?
    Not stupid at all OJ. I sometimes feel the same way. Last weekend we had a big noreaster storm here that created very high and rough tides, with all sorts of marine life being tossed on the beach, including those enormous deep sea clams. Everybody was out walking the beach and picking things up, while I sat 15 feet away on the paved path aware of the fact that 15 feet might as well have been the distance to the moon, cause there was no way I could get down to the tide line. I was sincerely bummed.

If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

My brother came over yesterday to install a new kitchen faucet for us. The fact that I couldn't get near enough to the sink to hold things in place while he was underneath really got to me, and made the job much harder for him.

He had to keep wiggling back out(we aren't spring chickens anymore) and reposition the faucets, then climb back under.

Really made me feel helpless.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

I am bored of my UTI, the last antibiotics doesn't work and instead of getting better, I am getting worse. And it looks like the doctors don't know what they are doing. The infection doctor doesn't know about urology and SCI, the urologist doesn't know about SCI and the SCI doctor doesn't know about urology. I am getting crazy. And I can't take any test before I am getting rid of the UTI I have had since the summer.
    TH 12, 43 years post