Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

I think it's possible someone here has an injury other than sci by reading their posts.Therefore they may not exactly know how,why,when to channel their emotions and so on.Anyone but me seeing this?don't let it get to you.

Dear Tiger Racing
    Before judging others so heavily Take a good look at yourself in the Mirror and think before you keep on doing Cut / Copy / Paste because obviously you seem reppitious and only know this computer command prompt
    Try being Original and Get off your mean Streak You know a smile goes further than anger
    If you have nothing good to say about someone it's better to say nothing
    Cut / Copy / Paste this ;
    This is old
    Bye

Quad 79, not sure whom you are referencing., Tiger? Gypsy? No matter. May be applicable to either. IMO--Tiger sees things in black or white. Gypsy, on the other hand sees things in glorious, phsycodelic color ! I prefer the color !!

So I got stuck in one of those teeny little box elevators this weekend. Only for a few minutes. Nothing worse than having to get in one, especially one with clear walls, except being stuck in there.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

[QUOTE=addiesue;1102383]So I got stuck in one of those teeny little box elevators this weekend. Only for a few minutes. Nothing worse than having to get in one, especially one with clear walls, except being stuck in there.[/QUOTE

I can just feel the panic!

When you are at the bottom of one of those and the people with you are at the top of the steps looking over down at you; I always feel like I know how my fish feels.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Never trust a fart.

There i only one thing more torturous than shit that's too hard, and that's shit that's too soft.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

holy shit

fuckin dying the past 5 days pain is so bad I puke up almost everything I eat, diabetic and glucose all screwed up.

laid in bed4 days nothing is helping. occasional 1 hour nap til the pain wakes me up.

riding the line again, baclofen,morpine pump trial in 2 weeeks.

working so hard on mental attitude and going forward and thought I was moving to a positve state of mind and back at the bottom.

can't fucking take this, every pain cell below my shoulderbalses is fifring like the 4th of July.

AARRRRGGGGHHHHH

Bill

hell could be no worse right now

Stick it out...
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace