Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1842

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    My daughter? She is seeing enough sick people on her job and doesn't have time to come here. I haven't seen a soul since the day I came except the nurses and the people outside smoking.

It is so boring I die, and I want chocolate and liquirice.

Oh Bente, I'm sorry...you have every right to "bitch and complain." If I was a wealthy person, I'd fly over there and bring you some chocolate, licorice, and vegetables myself. Hang in there!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Nice for the third semester in a row vocational rehab dropped the ball and messed up my tuition. So I go to sign on today and I am no longer a student. Now I get to reregister and loose a few classes that will no doubt be full.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    My daughter? She is seeing enough sick people on her job and doesn't have time to come here. I haven't seen a soul since the day I came except the nurses and the people outside smoking.

It is so boring I die, and I want chocolate and liquirice.

Here you go Bente, my dog, named Licorice!!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    my dog, named Licorice!!
    Now that's a dog!

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing View Post
    Now that's a dog!

C.
    Ditto!

It was a beautiful dog and a nice name
    TH 12, 43 years post

Hi Bente,
    It is terrible to be in hospital and not have any visitors. I am sorry. I know what the boredom is like. I remember everything was measured by the bad meals being delivered and shift changes. Soon you will be out of there, and I hope you buy yourself some very good chocolate as a reward!

Bente,maybe you can get one of the staff to get you some treats while they're off work for you?Sorry for the isolation,can you go off the floor now?Maybe get some air,visit the sick kiddies etc?

Beautiful dog sjean.What a a gorgeous coat!

addiesue...gotta love all the red tape and obstacles just to be a productive member of society!
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

thanks all on the comments about my dog. She is a sweetheart. Not a service dog, altho she can handle a few things. I should try to train her for some others. I think there may be more pics ove her over in members pets, but I had to post her picture here, since Bente was craving "licorice". Pretty sure she didn't really meant 100 pounds of black lab named Licorice tho!!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005