Page 101 of 185 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1842

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

AARRGGGHHH Doc out of town for emergency. Got up at 5 to get there was checked in and they were getting ready to do the IV drip and they cancelled it. Now set for next wednesday

b

Hunker- Lo siento que esto sucedi√≥ a usted. Debe ser una situaci√≥n dif√*cil en casa. Yo le deseo el mejor de suerte con el proceso.
    Hope I got that right. My Spanish is a bit rusty...

Quote Originally Posted by anban View Post
    Hunker- Lo siento que esto sucedi√≥ a usted. Debe ser una situaci√≥n dif√*cil en casa. Yo le deseo el mejor de suerte con el proceso.
    Hope I got that right. My Spanish is a bit rusty...
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Obieone; 09-04-2009 at 07:02 AM. Reason: My error.

The cable has been out for nine hours. Since it is Saturday on Labor Day weekend and the USVI has some of the crappiest customer service standards out there, the odds are too good that we'll be without cable until sometime Tuesday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

I am just tired. Of pretty much everything.

I am bored of the hospital and I am hungry. They always have too little food, two small potatos, some cucumber and a small piece of salmon for dinner 1pm and the rest of the day it is sandwiches twice, same as breakfast.

And no place close by to buy anything. I mean the bread is killing me, 9 sandwiches every day and applejuice and coffee. Not very healthy and I have gained 3,5 kg in a week. Nearly no veggies, no fruit and never clean meat except Sundays, only sausages, meatballs, fishbolls and things like that. I want a pork chop with broccoli.
    TH 12, 43 years post

I agree about the hospital food ...

In fact when I was 'in the pen' a month ago I started to wonder about a pilot project between local farmers and hospitals instead of the 'food in pails' they get.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

LOL and a stupid woman(nutrition) asking what I am eating at home since I have "low" immune system because of UTIs and I answered I ate much more healthy than here, clean meat/fish and veggies every day and not so much carbo and she is wondering how my bowel is. It is fibers in veggies too and it happened I am eating a sandwich once time a day at home too.

How healthy is sandwich with cheese three times a day?
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    LOL and a stupid woman(nutrition) asking what I am eating at home since I have "low" immune system because of UTIs and I answered I ate much more healthy than here, clean meat/fish and veggies every day and not so much carbo and she is wondering how my bowel is. It is fibers in veggies too and it happened I am eating a sandwich once time a day at home too.

How healthy is sandwich with cheese three times a day?
    I'm sorry, Bente. The food sounds horrible! Get your daughter to bring some healthy stuff in for you. It's hard to fight off infection when you're not getting good nutrition!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

My daughter? She is seeing enough sick people on her job and doesn't have time to come here. I haven't seen a soul since the day I came except the nurses and the people outside smoking.

It is so boring I die, and I want chocolate and liquirice.
    TH 12, 43 years post