Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

Please start a thread in the Religion forum if you wish to continue this discussion - let's leave this thread to it's original purpose please.

Thanks

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    ... we are not racist when we say if you can't obey our laws go back from where you came from you ungrateful gits ...
    Isn't that contradictory? Would you like it if someone called you an ungrateful git?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Strange talk coming from you
    Isn' it also contradictory to call a fellow SCI a dick headed cripple
    why did you have to use the disabilty card to offend me ?
    Isn't it contradictory to ask people who offend you to be your friend
    Isn't it contradictory to judge someone a judgemental bigot just for asking friendship

so don't come here to lecture

is this not a Thread to bitch and complain?
    it's just bitching and complaining on my part
    Last edited by peterf; 07-14-2012 at 02:02 AM.

I don't think it's intended to bitch and complain about each other. That's all.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

today seemed like it started out pretty good. finally after days of rain, there is sunshine. Got all bathed and presentable, nice sunny day, yay.

Butt informs me in butts usual way that today Is going to be sunny, and also my day to be a crappled cripple. Roomie/sweetie brought home a lil bissel pet accident machine two weeks ago, and not one pile of kitty puke or surprise improvised kitty toileting the whole time.
    I came on to move a little spam if there were any, instead my butt decided to interrupt and do some moving of its own.

.......The Bissel little green pet stain machine, (only mine is blue,) actually works very well. and how do you like that!? My kitties think nothing of puking up my carpets, and hiding turds here and there, upon questioning of the missplaced kitty turgs, I get the same old kitty reply. .....why whatever do you mean? I see no kitty turd on the rug, it must be yours.
    But when I shit the floor, on crappled cripple day, they walked around looking horrified, and disgusted, tiptoeing around sneeking horrified glances at me and the place on the rug that got shitted up earlier like their shit don't stink , but is now good as new thanx to the bissel super green pet accident machine. Now Im all embarrassed, and even though I bathed up, and the rug is clean, they won't have a thing to do with me now. are you effing kidding me?! I scoop up kitty boxes every day, for years, and one shitty carpet later they are terrified of me. like im going to explode again any minute. eff crappled crippled booty splodin day, and to my insulted, terrified kitties, why can't you just laugh it off like roomie still is?
    I think they even told the neighbor kitty that comes to visit every day because when he came over, the fist thing they did was run over to the freshly cleaned carpet and start sniffing around, looking back and forth from the carpet to me with the same sort of funky kitty expression as the three that were there for the event.
    Im totally getting a dog.

Sorry Jody but I'm laughing so much I'm shaking!

Blog Entries
    Jody, I've heard that cats are pretty good in egg foo yung...
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Donno! Sacrilege! lol I love the way you tell it Jody - sorry it happened but thankful you have a sense of humour about it!

The only experience I have with that is when I was prolapsed ... I don't miss that AT ALL! I'm sorry others have to deal with that as well. There must be some perk to being a flaccid para.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

LOL@jody.

Once my favorite cat was napping in my lap when a bladder spasm started me leaking (read: gushing) through my shorts. In less than a second she jumped up, rocketed off my lap, and ran across the room like she'd been electrocuted. There she paused and gave me the weirdest look, like "WHAT the FUCK was THAT, man?" I didn't see much of her for the rest of the day.