Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

sci55 Your amazing story should be a movie and you the director the stars really did shine down on you two. I loved every line of your journey and every woman should be so lucky to be loved like that... It sounds like you went thru h--- for awhile, but you proved you could do it amen to that.

Rich, you are a good looking guy, your posts are never nasty, you sound upbeat or at least sometimes we do put the happy face on while we are in pain. Endless possibilities for you I think.

Today be blessed and thankful we have this forum.
    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

this is the biggest post board I have ever seen! Guess we have a lot to get off our chests at times. I get frustrated and was last week with my best friend and caregiver. Today came and we had a blast! Guess it was a bad day for him last week. He is a doll and I am not sure what I would do without him and his love for me! We have known each other for over 20 years and he has really stepped up to the plate in helping out. Thanks God for people like him who make our lives so much freakin better! Thanks Troy, I love you!!!!!!!!

Oh, and yes, I have a huge crush on him (he knows) and it drives us crazier than usual...but I am so lucky that he is in my life and cares for me so much. Be thankful for these people in your life every day, cause you never know what they mean to you until you realize it!

Sugar should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Pararich, if there is one thing that I learned, it is that if you hang in there, good things can start to happen just like the bad. If you are bored, click on the link at the bottom of my signature. It will take you to my CC webpage. Scroll down to the photo of my wife and click on the link under it (our story). You will see that some of us have floundered around for years before we got our sails set right.
    Wow What an unbelievable journey!

I love that you see the little things that put you where you are today...its all connected.

I enjoyed your story.

YES Rich I believe there is someone for you...You just have to find her.

Its cold here too and that brings the aches and pain on.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

It feels like such a minor thing to complain about, but I realized today that I am totally fed up with cold temperatures. After an entire winter of having my mobility destroyed thanks to endless snowstorms, poorly shoveled sidewalks, and non-existent parking spots for vans with ramps, I had convinced myself that as soon as the snow melted life would be wonderful, the idea of being outside spectacular, and life would be a giant high. Well, the damn snow is gone, but I am still shivering in a down jacket, don't want to be outside for any moment longer than necessary because it is freezing, and now they are saying we might get a small snowstorm on April 1st, the ultimate "April fools joke."

I am soooooo in agreement with you here! Come on Spring!!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Stop the snow!!!!!

the sun was shining today so I am in hope spring around the corner. My flocks are confused sun comes out they want to grow then it gets cold and they get brown again. Around here some of the potting plants are out, I want to make sure we don't have any frost at night before I put potted flowers out.

I wish you all sunshine soon.....
    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

I'm pleased that the weather is turning nice here. I feel sorry for those of you still suffering the cold!
    It's so nice to be able to go outside and not feel like I'm losing my mind with the cold.

My complaint is that I have toothache. I think it's from a big back tooth that I was told years ago was bad, and would probably end up causing problems.
    I have weird deep rooted teeth. The last time I had a tooth out I was in the dentist's chair for two hours. (Had to have the gum cut open and the bone holding the tooth in hacked at! The tooth wouldn't move otherwise).Then I thought I was going to bleed to death at home when the clot came out and wouldn't stop bleeding.
    I'm not scared of the dentist, but I just dread the hassle and time it will take if another tooth has to come out.

Why thank you Jody and Rich.