Page 104 of 185 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1842

Thread: A Thread to bitch and complain?

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    cute dogs.
    So minor complaint: the sentence,"You mean I shaved my legs for this?" takes on even greater signifigance now that shaving is such a pain in the ass. Stupid boys I don't know why I bother...
    If it means anything I had sex with my wife on our first date and she forgot to shave her legs I did not know I'm SCI, is that funny or what?

the sentence,"You mean I shaved my legs for this?" takes on even greater signifigance now that shaving is such a pain in the ass.
    Ooh, good one. I still haven't figured out why one leg is so much harder than the other one.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing View Post
    Or you could skip the meds, don't wait and just get the zombie now!

C.
    It does look like that concoction might make anyone forget about pain for awhile!

Pick on me and Bitch at me Tonight !

Wow I got my butt reamed in a tread post earlier with Tigerrr
    holy Cow's or maybe Holy Moly my My I need a tums'
    I mean now my clinical Depression is bothering me and I want to go ...Cry Who ever wants to rip me apart here please do it this is the proper post for it Right ?
    No one knows how UnDepressed Clinically I Think I am without my Tums and Mones .
    Either way This is my night to get picked and bitched at....

Last edited by GL; 09-10-2009 at 02:51 AM. Reason: fix mistake

I'm sorry for your loss & overwhelming anxiety Mark not to mention the loss of yet another function.The things we've all taken for granted,wow.

Addie,it's just about time you can let your winter coat grow.lol.About that time will be when some guy wants in your pants though.No just kidding,yuck.Sorry,that let down feeling is a bummer esp. when it took over an hour to get 'em slick & prettied up.They should be more respectful of how hard it is to get presentable these days.

Eileen,pain sucks the life out of you no doubt.You've struggled 30 years though,you're body deserves some relief by now.Take the plunge into the better stuff.It'll probably go straight to the pain leaving you like a teen again & you may just love zombie land too.Hope it helps for sure!

Today when I went to get out of the shower my towel was gone. Sometime during the shower the cat opened the door. ):
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Today when I went to get out of the shower my towel was gone. Sometime during the shower the cat opened the door. ):
    OMG that is funny! Not, of course when you are dripping wet and unable to reach the towel, but the fact that the little feline made off with it is so typical. Dogs want to serve humans, cats know that humans should serve cats!

I am the Alpha Mega. Biteeeee me. Everyone has peace. My dog Buddy jumped on the today an my bladder started moving after two days of nothing. A dog is abest persons friend. He even wanted to bite the phome man, nut not people he knows / nose?

Hehe the cat didn't take the towel just made the whole situation much colder and worse by opening the door for no reason while I was taking a shower.
    I should get better at my story telling skills.
    Anyway I took the towel when I was running around the night before minus a few items of clothes when the dog started barking hysterically at nothing. I grabbed the towel from it's spot to investigate. Everyone needs a towel to stay covered while fending off an attacker. . .
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Today when I went to get out of the shower my towel was gone. Anyway I took the towel when I was running around the night before minus a few items of clothes when the dog started barking hysterically at nothing. I grabbed the towel from it's spot to investigate. Everyone needs a towel to stay covered while fending off an attacker. . .
    Good for you for always knowing where your towel is! As anyone familiar with the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy knows:

A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value - you can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to- hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you - daft as a bush, but very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitchhiker) discovers that a hitchhiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitchhiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitchhiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man (or woman) to be reckoned with.
    I'm sure the attacker, once he saw the towel, would immediately recognize that you were a force to be reckoned with and high-tailed it on out of there ASAP.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar