Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Having another treatment - Xcell-Center

Smile X-Cell ENT!

Hi Rich!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am considering going there myself, and am VERY interested with details. . . logisticcs, really. Where did you stay while in/out patient?
    .Tony

Do you know of any cervical injuries who have been treated successfully at this center?

The interthe cal treatment cost around $6k. My flights round trip was just over $600 per person. Hotel was $68 night. I found some good deals on the hotel at hotels.com and flights from bookingbuddy.com.
    My injury is C-5. They do the lumbar puncter at L4-5 because their is an opening there that they can inject into the spine. The spinal fluid circulates and the stem cells can travel to were they need to be.
    So far since the treatment, i'm finding is easier to walk a little bit. Easier to stand without spasms kicking in. Not sure is i'm having less muscle spasms or strength.

Thumbs up Hi Rich

Good Luck!!!!!
    Can You Tell Me Where You Are Flying Out Of? Is It A Direct Flight Or Are There Changes Along The Way?? Thanks.

I flew out of Minneapolis to Newark (New York) and from there, their is a direct flight to Cologne on Continental Airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by richwelsh63

They do the lumbar puncter at L4-5 because their is an opening there that they can inject into the spine.
    they always do it at L4-5 ? or it differs from a patient to another?

any side affetcts this time rich? headache or others?

thank you

Well done on going ahead and getting through the treatment! I truly hope you start to see improvements soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ttma
    they always do it at L4-5 ? or it differs from a patient to another?

any side affetcts this time rich? headache or others?

thank you
    I believe when you have the lumbar puncture they also give it at L4-5. The neuro I talked to there said they could also inject between the base of the skull and C-1 but too dangerous with the brain stem.

The only side effects I have was a bad headache and some nausea.

Rich

H20 Therapy...

Rich, Do not underestimate the Oxygen Therapy, perhaps is the most greatest natural factor growing. For after and before the punction (before do 10 sessions and after all of you can). I know Dr.K, if u noun me say the "argentinian hacker boy" patient of Dr. Estrada. May be he remember me... Best wishes, Lucas