Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Having another treatment - Xcell-Center

Having another treatment - Xcell-Center

I'm having another inter thecal injection of my own adult stem cells April 26th in Cologne Germany at the Xcell-center. I was there in January and they took my bone marrow. Some of you may have seen the video that I put on youtube. Dr. k asked that i take it off because they now have the bone marrow extracted in the operating room. Mine was not. He didn't want people to get the wrong impression.
    The stem cells are injected into the spinal fluid. This is an outpatient procedure. I will only be over there for 6 days. I had this treatment in Baku last year and regain some sensation and reduced muscle spasms. He will be adding a peptide to this treatment but it is not ready yet and I haven't heard lately when it will be ready. It's nice to have this treatment in Germany because flights and hotel are very reasonable. The city is very beautiful and friendly. Dr. k has really built an extraordinary center. Wish me luck.

www.xcell-center.com

good luck and let us know more about the procedure ,costs and your improvments.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Best of luck to you.
    Be always determined in Life and Love

All the best Rich,

Hey let your senators your leaving the country for this.
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Lightbulb

Best of luck!!!!!

I too would love to visit dr. K., sounds very interesting and thanks for sharing.
    I will PM you as this could be used in a documentary that is underway!
    Godspeed~
    Susan.
    Godspeed~
    Susan
    www.sciwalker.com

May God be with you and send you healing

Blog Entries
    Best wishes buddy. Have they mentioned anything else to go along with it?

good luck and keep the faith!!!!!!
    from ireland

Back From XCell Center

Yes, I had my second treatment. This is such a simple treatment. I have some video and pictures that I want to post and will try to post them soon. It has been 3 weeks since the treatment and nothing really to report.
    The treatment itself was a lumbar puncter between L4 L5. A local was given to num the area then a needle was inserted through the dura. Some spinal fluid was taken out to reduce pressure then my own bone marrow stem cells were injected. 18 million cells. Last time I had it done I was given some of my stem cells in my IV but this time all cells were injected into the spinal fluid. Dr, k said I'm a healthy guy and the spinal cord is the only thing that is causing me problems. The only side effect was the spinal head ache. Other than that things went well.

Quote Originally Posted by richwelsh63
    Yes, I had my second treatment. This is such a simple treatment. I have some video and pictures that I want to post and will try to post them soon. It has been 3 weeks since the treatment and nothing really to report.
    The treatment itself was a lumbar puncter between L4 L5. A local was given to num the area then a needle was inserted through the dura. Some spinal fluid was taken out to reduce pressure then my own bone marrow stem cells were injected. 18 million cells. Last time I had it done I was given some of my stem cells in my IV but this time all cells were injected into the spinal fluid. Dr, k said I'm a healthy guy and the spinal cord is the only thing that is causing me problems. The only side effect was the spinal head ache. Other than that things went well.
    how much did the treatment cost?