Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gun Holder

Gun Holder

With out reinventing a gun holder for shot gun or rifle, where can I find a holder to fit my Permobill chair? I could make something that would work but surly there is one out there somewhere.

Bob

Hey Bob, I didn't realize that was you! It was good to see you in Nashville. Next year we'll be in Atlanta but back to Nashville for '08.

I designed a gun rest last year for Wheelin' Sportsmen members here in Va. Everything that's out there is so expensive and, IMO, not that good. I'm not saying that ours is the best, but then again we give them to our members, or at most, sell them at cost. We did fund-raisers so we wouldn't have to charge people.

Here's a peek. Can mount to your chair in 30 seconds, RH or LH, fully adjustable, will hold just about any gun or crossbow. Shoot me an email in you want more info.

By the way, went scouting last Wed. and saw a monster bird. 11-12 inch beard, 3 inches wide at the bottom. It was draggin' the ground. His big behind is mine come next Sat. morning!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Hey Deadeye, can you make me some swing-away, sawed-off shotgun armrests?
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

SCI-Nurse knows about buckmasters? i'm in love.

Deadeye that thing looks awsome! I'll take one sir...or a copy of the blueprints,strictly for myself.

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Deadeye that thing looks awsome! I'll take one sir...or a copy of the blueprints,strictly for myself.
    Shaun, we're in the process of making another half dozen, 3-4 of which are spoken for. I'm also redesigning the front so that there'll be a velcro strap to secure the front of the gun (if wanted). You obviously couldn't do it with a crossbow and probably wouldn't with a shotgun.

I'm meeting with the machine shop next week and will give you an update. I'll PM ya.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I sir would appreciate that more than you could know...

CHEERS & BEERS!