Can I just ask for an advise of which two doctors could help me more during check-ups and more knowledgeable with sci problems?

I am having spasticity problems and I am getting confused whom to believe from my doctors because most of the time my neurologist would not agree with the medications given by my physiatrist.

Again, with regards to bladder problems, I think the neurologist would have more edge over the physiatrist.

I guess they should complement each other but I dont think they agree most of the time.