Thread: Why did my post disappear?

Why did my post disappear?

Why did my post disappear? Several days ago,I wrote a post to Dr Young.But I could not find it next day. What is the matter? Do the content of my post disobey the rule of the forum? If so please tell me the details. I really want to communicate with Dr Young and not to faze him. I am the weak person in the society. Although difficult are person like me, we are very firm. We must meet lots of difficulties which normal people can not image. We need not the pity but the understand. Understand we are healthy in ideal though we could not walk. We want to get the chance like the normal people to life , work and communicate with others though many difficulties would be in front of us. Tanks all people! Wish all people lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by 掌心化雪
    Why did my post disappear? Several days ago,I wrote a post to Dr Young.But I could not find it next day. What is the matter? Do the content of my post disobey the rule of the forum? If so please tell me the details. I really want to communicate with Dr Young and not to faze him. I am the weak person in the society. Although difficult are person like me, we are very firm. We must meet lots of difficulties which normal people can not image. We need not the pity but the understand. Understand we are healthy in ideal though we could not walk. We want to get the chance like the normal people to life , work and communicate with others though many difficulties would be in front of us. Tanks all people! Wish all people lucky!
    Please learn how to use this site. Posts occur in order of date and time. The most recent posts go on top. Over 500 posts are made every day on this site. So, your post from March 25 is on the the second page. You can go to the other pages by pressing the appropriate page number on the top left or bottom left on the topic page. I append a picture with a red circle around the 2. If you click on that, it will take you to the previous page and you will be able to find your post there. If you can't, you should use the Search.

Wise.

Duplicate posts are often removed by moderators, or several posts are combined with previous posts by the same person to make more sense. I suspect that is what happened to your posts.

You can always find your previous posts (or those by anyone else) by clicking on their member name, selecting "view member profile" and the clicking on "find all posts by (the person's screen name)".

(KLD)

Thank you for your replies! I think it may be the matter of the web.