Thread: my son is sweet

my son is sweet

I overheard my son talking to someone in the Walmart bathroom while he was waiting for me. He was telling an older lady that's my mom in there. She walks with her wheelchair but she still throws balls to me. AWWW. Apparently the lady was waiting on the "big stall"
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Times like that make you proud to be a mom....cherish it because before you know it...You will be dummer than a box of rocks according to them LOL
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Kids are so sweet and funny!!!!

Background....My husband was driving (my fiance at the time) we hit a culvert and the car flipped. I went out the window and shattered c-5.

Fast forward 14 yrs later. I overheard my son's friend (age 4 at the time) asking why his mommy was in a wheelchair and my son replies flipantly that his dad pushd me out of the window!!!!!
    Shannon
    C6/7 incomplete
    20 yrs post sci

"falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem" Staind
    "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.:" :-)
    - Burt Bacharach