Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: ChinaSCINet Trials

Quote Originally Posted by Yao 璘 View Post
    Dr.Young,I from Taiwan

I have a question.

CN102b has started to experiment?Which time will have the result?

Because of TaiwanTzuchi,Did not have any progress.

same question here Dr. Young.....

Quote Originally Posted by TEMO View Post
    same question here Dr. Young.....
    CN102B has not yet started. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post

Dear wise!

Please tell us when to start?

Quote Originally Posted by christina-china View Post

Dear wise!

Please tell us when to start?
    I am hoping that it will start at the beginning of 2010. As soon as I know that recruitment is starting, I will post here. It will also be posted on http://clinicaltrials.gov.

Wise.

I am hoping that it will start at the beginning of 2010. As soon as I know that recruitment is starting, I will post here. It will also be posted on http://clinicaltrials.gov.

Wise.
    Mr. wise!

Forum in China, the partners have begun to argue CN102B program has begun which, I would like to know the exact answer! ! !

There are too many successful people who look forward to your good news! There are too many people wish to be a successful treatment! ! !

Because we very much hope to be healthy! ! !

Thank you for everything! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by christina-china View Post
    Mr. wise!

Forum in China, the partners have begun to argue CN102B program has begun which, I would like to know the exact answer! ! !

There are too many successful people who look forward to your good news! There are too many people wish to be a successful treatment! ! !

Because we very much hope to be healthy! ! !

Thank you for everything! ! !
    Christina, I had posted an announcement: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=129584

We held the meeting and more than a dozen people have signed up for screening interviews. The doctors are contacting patients that they know and have written to them. A second meeting may be scheduled. If so, I will announce it here as soon as I know.

I don't know how long the screening process will take. We are hoping to find 20 qualified subjects before the Chinese New Year. The trial probably will not start until we find all 20 subjects, so that we can randomize them to the treatments.

We are still test-shipping cells between California and Hong Kong and making sure that everybody on both sides of the Pacific are doing the right things with the cells and they match stringent quality requirements.

At the present, we are recruiting subjects only from Hong Kong. The reason is because the subjects need to be Hong Kong residents to take advantage of the hospital facilities that are doing the surgery.

Wise.

Christina, I had posted an announcement: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=129584

We held the meeting and more than a dozen people have signed up for screening interviews. The doctors are contacting patients that they know and have written to them. A second meeting may be scheduled. If so, I will announce it here as soon as I know.

I don't know how long the screening process will take. We are hoping to find 20 qualified subjects before the Chinese New Year. The trial probably will not start until we find all 20 subjects, so that we can randomize them to the treatments.

We are still test-shipping cells between California and Hong Kong and making sure that everybody on both sides of the Pacific are doing the right things with the cells and they match stringent quality requirements.

At the present, we are recruiting subjects only from Hong Kong. The reason is because the subjects need to be Hong Kong residents to take advantage of the hospital facilities that are doing the surgery.

Wise.
    Mr. wise!

Thank you very much timely reply!

Looking forward to the process faster and more!

To support you!

Christina

Suggestion

Dr. Young
    I knew that you have a lecture in Hong Kong in August 29
    Why hasn't managed the lecture which in Taiwan exchanges with the patient?

Wise, will you have an update on the trial when you visit Hong Kong in August? Have we made any progess on starting the trial sonce your last post?

keeping on

Dr. Young

Now had the new progress?