Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 240

Thread: ChinaSCINet Trials

  1. #71
    Ack lol. Papajoe extrapolated from my comments that he was planning a triple combination therapy. All I said was that he was planning on testing all three, didn't say nor do I know if all three will be used together. I don't have an in on the trials, I just go by Wise's posts.

    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=89182

  2. #72
    Senior Member poonsuzanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong, China
    Posts
    1,855

    Fundraising for ChinaSCINet

    Dear all,

    I would like to take the opportunity to update on the fundraising efforts of the HKSCIFund, which supports solely the ChinaSCINet. This year we have raised altogether $800,000, including generous sponsorships from Stemcyte and Pfizer.

    I have confidence that we should have sufficient funds to support the current Phase I, IIa&b trials designed by Dr. Young. On the other hand, we are still trying our best to raise funds for the Phase III trials. I am writing here to sincerely seek for support from all over the world.

    Thank you very much for your kind attention!!

    Suzanne
    www.hkscifund.org
    Suzanne

  3. #73
    sounds great , i have some extra this month.
    oh well

  4. #74
    Senior Member dogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Mitchell , Qld. Australia
    Posts
    2,239
    Suzanne , when is the next ChinaSCINet conference please ? Same as the one you held in Dec 2005 . I'd be interested in attending .

    You are doing a great job .
    Thank you ,
    Dogger

    Quote Originally Posted by poonsuzanne
    Dear all,

    I would like to take the opportunity to update on the fundraising efforts of the HKSCIFund, which supports solely the ChinaSCINet. This year we have raised altogether $800,000, including generous sponsorships from Stemcyte and Pfizer.

    I have confidence that we should have sufficient funds to support the current Phase I, IIa&b trials designed by Dr. Young. On the other hand, we are still trying our best to raise funds for the Phase III trials. I am writing here to sincerely seek for support from all over the world.

    Thank you very much for your kind attention!!

    Suzanne
    www.hkscifund.org
    Every day I wake up is a good one .

  5. #75
    Senior Member poonsuzanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong, China
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by kenf
    sounds great , i have some extra this month.
    Hi Kenf,

    Thank you very much for your reply! I am sorry I don't mean to ask for individual donations especially from friends of SCI. I am just trying to ask for ideas and help in seeking for sponsorships.

    Suzanne
    Suzanne

  6. #76
    Senior Member poonsuzanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong, China
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by dogger
    Suzanne , when is the next ChinaSCINet conference please ? Same as the one you held in Dec 2005 . I'd be interested in attending .

    You are doing a great job .
    Thank you ,
    Dogger
    Dogger,

    The third ISCITT will be held at CRRC in Beijing in the last week of October 2008.

    I look forward to seeing you and exchanging ideas with you there!!

    Suzanne
    Suzanne

  7. #77
    Senior Member dogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Mitchell , Qld. Australia
    Posts
    2,239
    Thanks Suzanne , I'll put it on my calendar .

    Dogger
    Quote Originally Posted by poonsuzanne
    Dogger,

    The third ISCITT will be held at CRRC in Beijing in the last week of October 2008.

    I look forward to seeing you and exchanging ideas with you there!!

    Suzanne
    Every day I wake up is a good one .

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by poonsuzanne
    Dear all,

    I would like to take the opportunity to update on the fundraising efforts of the HKSCIFund, which supports solely the ChinaSCINet. This year we have raised altogether $800,000, including generous sponsorships from Stemcyte and Pfizer.

    I have confidence that we should have sufficient funds to support the current Phase I, IIa&b trials designed by Dr. Young. On the other hand, we are still trying our best to raise funds for the Phase III trials. I am writing here to sincerely seek for support from all over the world.

    Thank you very much for your kind attention!!

    Suzanne
    www.hkscifund.org
    Hi Suzanne,

    How can I get in contact with you?I cant send you a PM?

  9. #79
    hello

    Suzanne had you results of the combination of celluls of schwann+org of the doctor Zhu hui of Kunming

    thank you


    guerdener

  10. #80
    Senior Member poonsuzanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong, China
    Posts
    1,855
    Hi zokarkan,

    My new email address is suzannepoon84@gmail.com. My old email is suzanneforcure@yahoo.com.hk. I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

    Suzanne
    Suzanne

Similar Threads

  1. Secret Stem Cell Trial held in City
    By Wise Young in forum Cure
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 10:48 AM
  2. Clinical Trials FAQ
    By mk99 in forum Cure
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 09:27 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 04:36 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 10:46 AM
  5. The Tribulations of Clinical Trials
    By giambjj in forum Cure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 09:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •