Thread: Hand Cycle For SALE?

Hand Cycle For SALE?

Hello Friends. I was wondering if anyone has a hand cycle they want to get rid of or know of anyone or anybody that does. Know anygood places to get one, post a link! Thanks all!

Just wondering if anyone got there insurance health care plan to pay for one!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Hey JR, there is at least one guy in Phoenix riding a hc, from the yahoo handcyclists group, Sal. I know there are more.
    http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/handcyclists/
    go sign up and ask for anyone around your area. Racing season is in full swing now. There are a few posts from Ian Lawless, who has the USHCF website, recently, with links to his site snd photos and videos of a race. Jump in and start asking questions. It has been kind of slow as winter was here.
    Usually the place is hopping. Go through some of the old posts from spring, summer and fall.
    www.bike-on.com
    I posted in answer to your question last night. They also sell used equipment. Located in Jersey. I got my hc through them. They put the order to the factory and it gets shipped from Fl.

Oh BTW the Top End XLT Jr you see on the first page, does NOT mean it was built for you. That is a kid's bike

Thanks CapnGimp!

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp
    Hey JR, there is at least one guy in Phoenix riding a hc, from the yahoo handcyclists group, Sal. I know there are more.
    http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/handcyclists/
    go sign up and ask for anyone around your area. Racing season is in full swing now. There are a few posts from Ian Lawless, who has the USHCF website, recently, with links to his site snd photos and videos of a race. Jump in and start asking questions. It has been kind of slow as winter was here.
    Usually the place is hopping. Go through some of the old posts from spring, summer and fall.
    www.bike-on.com
    I posted in answer to your question last night. They also sell used equipment. Located in Jersey. I got my hc through them. They put the order to the factory and it gets shipped from Fl.

Oh BTW the Top End XLT Jr you see on the first page, does NOT mean it was built for you. That is a kid's bike
    Thanks for all the good info. I dont care now if i have to pay full price for the Handcycle! This one's on me. I can sure use it. It seem like your health is pretty good, probally due to all your cycling. Thank again Amigo.

handcycle

Quote Originally Posted by Jr.
    Thanks for all the good info. I dont care now if i have to pay full price for the Handcycle! This one's on me. I can sure use it. It seem like your health is pretty good, probally due to all your cycling. Thank again Amigo.
    I have a handcycle that i got from bikeon.com my insurance paid for it I just had to get a prescription from my doctor.