Thread: bemer 3000

bemer 3000

hello
    is anyone try bemer 3000?

Bemer 3000 (Bio Electro Magnetic Energy Regulator)

I just found this site & wanted to answer your question. 2 years ago I was in a spinal ward myself and had been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in the Cervical Spine joints causing Forminal Stenosis at C5/6 and C6/7 as well as narrowing of the C4/5 an C5/6 with ‘6’ osteophytes (spurs) growing into my spinal cord. In other words sharp bone spurs were pinching my spinal cord (like knives) making my life hell. (The pain was unbelievable and I was pretty much flat on my back on heavy painkillers that did nothing for me)
    Feb 2007 I was desperate as the surgeons said I was too higher risk of being a quadraplegic & wouldnt touch me, so I did some research on the Bemer 3000. I was worried the vibration would inflame the nerves even more. I told my Doctor I was going to hire it & asked if he could do a progress report over the following month.

When I tried the Bemer 3000 for the first time I was amazed that you cant feel the vibration infact I feel asleep, it was so relaxing! I was totally amazed & never expected in a million years but the pain subsided within 4 days & I returned to my Doctor after only 4 days to show how I could clench my fists & walk. (he was totally blown away by the recovery)!

I ended up hiring the machine for a couple of months cause I was totally inlove with this awesome machine & then purchased it. I have now been using the Bemer 3000 for 20 months & I am totally healed from using it. Now I am physically 100% fit. I now work out in the gym, do yoga, play golf, do physical work in the garden etc, etc.

I am about to get another MRI done to show Before & After pictures of my spine just to show how fanastic this machine truly is.

If you want any more info you are welcome to contact me xquizart@yahoo.com.au
    Cheers
    Madi

Smile Wanting to purchase a Bemer 3000

I am on a limited budget and would like to purchase a Bemer 3000. Does anyone know of someone who is no longer wanting to own their's and is intererested in selling. Thanks.