Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ticket to work

Its a total joke from my experience.
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

Quote Originally Posted by BRASWELLF5 View Post
    I've got some paperwork recently from MAXIMUS. The idea is wonderful, but reality is sucks.

Smile aatakecharge

Yes i assigned my ticket to takecharge an im waiting on my payment's so tell me if any one knows how to check payments

Smile Nishafyne1

Hi darkeyed daisey how long did it take to get your payment once they recieved your income info

Quote Originally Posted by BRASWELLF5 View Post
    It really is a joke , I worked for Liberty medical supply for 3 years and I had 1 or 2 months that I went over the $910.00 monthly allowance then I get a letter from SS office that if I kept working that I would owe them between $30 k TO $40 k if I was working because they say that $910.00 is GAINFULL EMPLOYMENT,, I spoke to my SS worker and she said those where the rules ao the next day at work I went in and had to quit..Who can live on $910.00 bucks a month? I was working for extra momey to help pay insurance and a few extra things needed but they end up making you quit because I could not work full time with setting at a desk and meating quota and all so I had to get up and leave or owe them money and loose all of my benefits..This country is screwed up on their SS and Medicare programs..
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by nishafyne1 View Post
    Hi darkeyed daisey how long did it take to get your payment once they recieved your income info
    They received my info in April of 2008 and as May 2011, they owe me $15,000+ for 29 months of Ticket to work benefits.

I am having to fight with them to get it and may never get it. I am writing my congressman.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by garyv View Post
    It really is a joke , I worked for Liberty medical supply for 3 years and I had 1 or 2 months that I went over the $910.00 monthly allowance then I get a letter from SS office that if I kept working that I would owe them between $30 k TO $40 k if I was working because they say that $910.00 is GAINFULL EMPLOYMENT,, I spoke to my SS worker and she said those where the rules ao the next day at work I went in and had to quit..Who can live on $910.00 bucks a month? I was working for extra momey to help pay insurance and a few extra things needed but they end up making you quit because I could not work full time with setting at a desk and meating quota and all so I had to get up and leave or owe them money and loose all of my benefits..This country is screwed up on their SS and Medicare programs..
    Gary
    You can earn $1000 in 2011 and keep your benefits.

http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/COLA/sga.html

I agree though it is still screwed up...

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Ticket to work is a total waste.

And I hate it's 1000 dollars no matter if you have dependents or not.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

I'd like to hear more, just got my ticket a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lonecoaster View Post
    I'd like to hear more, just got my ticket a couple of days ago.

Ask any question you want I will be glad to share. I will PM any info I don't feel appropriate on the boards.

I think it is a total failure and a waste of time

They tried to say I got an overpayment of $31,000.00 too but my IRS-1099 from SSA show different on the years that they are claiming they paid me these overpayments.

Their computer system is all messed up.

I kept all my tax documents for the last 12 years and they went back to 2004 and tried to show an overpayment when I only went back to work in 2007.

Good thing I have accounting background too...LOL their own numbers don't match.
    Last edited by darkeyed_daisy; 05-29-2011 at 12:28 PM.