Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need a new pressure relieving mattress?

Has anyone used a waterbed , I have had one for 30 years , 8 years ago broke neck C6-7 my dr. said keep it . It has a 95% waveless mattress , I do not need turned at night get a full night sleep. never had a breakdown on my skin .
    jerry

Quote Originally Posted by CapnGimp View Post
    find a tempurpedic mattress and lay on it. You will have found your solution.
    I use a knock off I got from ebay. Best sleep I had since injury. Been on it 3 years now. I had a Sealy Posturepedic before and after for a few years. But this sleeps better and is softer on the pressure points. I get NO red spots anywhere.
    Whatever you try, take a mirror and check that spot after you have laid on it a while to be certain, if possible.
    how is your tempurpedic doing? are you having any redness?

Quote Originally Posted by moor View Post
    how is your tempurpedic doing? are you having any redness?
    You do realize that this thread is over 12 years old, right?

The member you are addressing has not been on our site since May of this year, so unlikely to see your question as well.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

our issues are never old dear