Thread: A little motivation for your day

Smile A little motivation for your day

HELL is a place where sinners really do burn in an everlasting fire, and not just a religious symbol designed to galvanise the faithful, Pope Benedict XVI has said.
    Addressing a parish gathering in a northern suburb of Rome, the Pope said that in the modern world many people, including some believers, had forgotten that if they failed to "admit blame and promise to sin no more", they risked "eternal damnation - the inferno".

Hell "really exists and is eternal, even if nobody talks about it much any more".

HEAR NO EVIL, DON'T YOU
    SEE NO EVIL, DON'T YOU
    LAY NO EVIL DOWN ON ME
    YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL
    -Twisted Sister

Smile Hope

Hope should never die. It is this lifeline we cling to. Faith in God is one more lifeline. After my SCI 6 years back, I never hoped that I'd ever laugh again, until I met with these kids. They have never stopped laughing. Unlike us quads & paras, these kids have hardly led normal lives and unlike us who pin our hopes on SCT, these kids have no cure in near future. Most of them being post polio, dystrophies, amputees, CPs etc. But they still enjoy life. I learnt a great deal from them. I want our members to have a look at them at

http://www.saketdisabled.org

My idea behind this is to motivate us, there is no solicitation.
    You can join as a free member if you wish so.
    I want you to have a look at some of our inmates. Some of them have been abandoned by their families out of sheer poverty, but the term "orphan" doesn't exist in our Dictionary. We call them our children.

Without hope you have nothing.

...from hell to hope, much better. djas, wow that puts things back in perspective. That looks like a great organization. I would add to "hope", "meaning"