Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Haven't You Seen On The Forums....

I believe CSPANOS is very busy working as a lawyer as of late. Probably why he hasn't been here for awhile.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Work cuts into the social life.....LOL

I miss my "Correlle sista". I believe her husband had an accident a few months ago and I cant for the life of me remember her screen name. oh my memory helped me this time..... WM is her screen name. Anyone heard from her????
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie
    How 'bout jenlongdon? I miss her posts.
    She's still here, posts as JenJen these days.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMack
    Marmalady, Bilby, Strat, Fastasaturtle, moody mc moody, november, jeff, Mk99, Jesse's mom,

JimmyMack
    I am here on and off, just dont post much. I just talked to november. She is well and now living back in Nebraska. She sounded great...seems really happy to be back with her old buddies.

My BEST news is that my husband and I are going to be grandpa and grandma, and not soon enough. Jessecj7 is going to be an uncle. How cool is that? I cannot wait for January to come around so I can squeeze a baby that I am actually related to. KISSES and HUGS, KISSES and HUGS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    I miss the olden days of buckwheat and jessecj7. I miss Purk.
    I talk to noah every now and then through facebook..he seems to be doing well. I haven't talked to Jesse in a while and haven't talked to Purk in forever either. And Nov....really long time no talk - I hope she's doing well.

What's this madness about Jesse being a tv star? Friday Night Lights?
    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

Yep. He was in some of the scenes where Jason Street (the sci kid) was training/trying out for the USA quad ruby team. It was fun looking for him!

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    I miss the olden days of buckwheat and jessecj7. I miss Purk.
    I just saw this thread. Betheny, you are so sweet. I am sad that I didn't get to see everyone in DC this year. I was having some back problems, but I deserve a kick in the ass for not making a better effort on attending.

It would be so cool if we could plan a scuba trip. I wonder if anyone would be interested?

Cali, CSPANOS, Chris, Novi, JDR, Christi, Bird3ts, KiranA, CurliQCarrie, and others, I miss chatting. Does anyone chat anymore? If so, what site?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse's Mom
    I am here on and off, just dont post much. I just talked to november. She is well and now living back in Nebraska. She sounded great...seems really happy to be back with her old buddies.

My BEST news is that my husband and I are going to be grandpa and grandma, and not soon enough. Jessecj7 is going to be an uncle. How cool is that? I cannot wait for January to come around so I can squeeze a baby that I am actually related to. KISSES and HUGS, KISSES and HUGS!!!!
    Congrats on the Grandbaby! That's great news.

So glad to see you posting.

where is HUNKER?
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy
    Work cuts into the social life.....LOL

I miss my "Correlle sista". I believe her husband had an accident a few months ago and I cant for the life of me remember her screen name. oh my memory helped me this time..... WM is her screen name. Anyone heard from her????
    I've been in touch with WM(CeeCee) Daisy ... she has just been really stretched taking care of business at home. You're right her husband was in an accident and suffered a TBI .... he's had some major recovery issues but is slowly ever so slowly getting better !! I must get back to her and see how the battle is going!!

What about Offthehook, BradD, Melliska, Jimnms. hubofagreatwife, drnader, ohiochica, olossgirl (does anyone remember OneBlueNatalie) reeseo, Monkeygirl ..... I know some members stick to one or two forums .. so they're probably posting .... just not all over da place .....

And as always whenever a thread like this comes up I can't let it go without saying that I've never forgotten GaryM (the bull rider) .....

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry