Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Haven't You Seen On The Forums....

I think Jesse's busy playing rugby and being a tv star, heard from his mom recently, she is well. Lizbv and I were wondering about Purk yesterday, I hope she'll be checking on him.

They all went to China and got the magic cure, are out jogging and golfing and have forgotten about us gimps.

If only...
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Anyone hear from Ben Rolfe? He hasn't posted in ages ...

I chatted with Ben Rolfe in chat a couple of times, but it has been a long time...at least 3 months I think...possibly longer...???

How 'bout jenlongdon? I miss her posts.

hi everyone, i am new to the group, I really like reading the posts from everyone, this is such a great place, before i found this forum i always wondered if i was the only one with sci. I cant find where you start a new post/thread still learning. i hope that i can contribute to this group, and i also have so many questions, as i currently do not have any doctors to ask even when i did, they didnt give me as much info as i have got from this forum already. well i just wanted to say hi to all you fine people. I am going to try to learn more about how this works, maybe figure out how to make a new thread, bye for now and take care.

Where in the hell is November?

Marmalady, Bilby, Strat, Fastasaturtle, moody mc moody, november, jeff, Mk99, Jesse's mom,

JimmyMack
    JimmyMack
    Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
    http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

Don't forget Lando!

I talked to fastasaturtle via chat a few weeks ago...he's hanging in there...