Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnancy & Labor questions answered

Quote Originally Posted by Emi2
    I think ever woman. SCI or AB, wonders that. I still haven't lost what I gained with Violet but I gained way too much.
    I don't mean it to sound ignorant ....Do you grow wider, cus that is a major concern for me because I don't want the cost of having to get a new chair. I know that sounds dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0rty
    I don't mean it to sound ignorant ....Do you grow wider, cus that is a major concern for me because I don't want the cost of having to get a new chair. I know that sounds dumb.
    Sorry, I should have explained further but had no time. Before my daughter I weighed 130 and was in a 18 inch chair with a bit of room to spare. I gained 40 lbs during my pregnancy (my biggest mistake ever) but used the same chair throughout. Pregnancy did make my hips wider by a couple inches, I'm in a 19 inch chair but was using my 18 inch chairs fort years after my pregnancy. A couple months after Violet was born I weighed 165. But have gained, and lost since then and am now 175.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0rty
    I never had to get a new wider chair during pregnancy. The only thing I got extra was a Roho air cushion, because a Jay gel cushion wasn't comfortable enough to sit on constantly, espeically during the last 3 months of my pregnancies.

Jessie