Thread: Going Back To Moscow

Arrow Going Back To Moscow

Hey Evrebody

This Sunday Im Taking Off For The Second Time To Neurovita.
    Last Time I Went Was 2 Or 3 Month Ago. I Got Checked By The Doc.s They Took My Olfactory Cells And Blood Stemcells. I Got One Blood Stemcell Injection Into The Cord, Which As We Suspected Did Nothing Because Of My Cyst, And Also Began Culturing Or Growing My Olfactory Cells Into Stemcells Which Are Going To Be Transplanted Into My Cord This Visit. Ummm... I Think Im More Prepared This Time Ive Got Koolaid Mix, Ketchup Packets, Peanut Butter, Cheetos And So On. Now I Know It Sounds Like Im Going Camping But You Have No Idea How Bad The Food Is There, I Would Seriosly Rather Eat Ketchup And Penut Buter (not Together) (though I Wounder What That Would Taste Like) For Three Weeks Than Have Their Food. It Makes Hospital Food In The States Tast Like 5 Star Stuff.

Im Going To Be There Untill The 20th Of March I Dont Know If Ill Be Able To Post And Update From There Although They Do Have Wireless Last Time It Didnt Work On My Mac.

Wish Me Luck!!!

good luck and let us know more about .
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by danielelazzi
    Hey Evrebody

This Sunday Im Taking Off For The Second Time To Neurovita.
    Last Time I Went Was 2 Or 3 Month Ago. I Got Checked By The Doc.s They Took My Olfactory Cells And Blood Stemcells. I Got One Blood Stemcell Injection Into The Cord, Which As We Suspected Did Nothing Because Of My Cyst, And Also Began Culturing Or Growing My Olfactory Cells Into Stemcells Which Are Going To Be Transplanted Into My Cord This Visit. Ummm... I Think Im More Prepared This Time Ive Got Koolaid Mix, Ketchup Packets, Peanut Butter, Cheetos And So On. Now I Know It Sounds Like Im Going Camping But You Have No Idea How Bad The Food Is There, I Would Seriosly Rather Eat Ketchup And Penut Buter (not Together) (though I Wounder What That Would Taste Like) For Three Weeks Than Have Their Food. It Makes Hospital Food In The States Tast Like 5 Star Stuff.

Im Going To Be There Untill The 20th Of March I Dont Know If Ill Be Able To Post And Update From There Although They Do Have Wireless Last Time It Didnt Work On My Mac.

Wish Me Luck!!!
    Best of luck danielelazzi! Let us know how you are feeling after, and
    Bon App├ętit!

thanks yall
    feel free to ask any Q's about the trip or clinic.

Hey, all the best!

I read some of your posts, really gettin' after it ain't ya now. Keep up the hard work! Good on ya, wish I could help. Keep us updated, as able. Matt

Arrow well i guess that was it

hi yall

i just got back to austin this weekend, the trip back was terribly painful my neck hurt like hell the whole way back (24 hours of sitting) (one of my flights was delayed). the muscles in my neck and shoulders arent exactly all healed yet, even raising my foot from the floor to my foot rest hurts my neck. umm... well i dont feel any different, my spasms are little more intense than before but other than that i havent been gaining any sensation or movement which sucks. but overall i think its good i did the surgery because they removed all the cysts that i had which i was going to have to do anyway.

gtg
    later

Arrow well i guess that was it

hi yall

i just got back to austin this weekend, the trip back was terribly painful my neck hurt like hell the whole way back (24 hours of sitting) (one of my flights was delayed). the muscles in my neck and shoulders arent exactly all healed yet, even raising my foot from the floor to my foot rest hurts my neck. umm... well i dont feel any different, my spasms are little more intense than before but other than that i havent been gaining any sensation or movement which sucks. but overall i think its good i did the surgery because they removed all the cysts that i had which i was going to have to do anyway.

gtg
    later

danni! I am glad you did it already! How are you so far?
    I am improving!
    This is mike from chicago! Write me mirelpantus@gmail.com
    Blue skies!!