Thread: I knew it!!

I knew it!!

The doppler test results came in today. I knew that there was no clot(s) in my leg and the results showed my veins as normal. YAY!! The other tests still show my ammonia is still up, and potassium level is down. Stupid gave the order for me to take potassium pills and I am already taking them. His nurse called to tell me that I needed to take them. HA! Goes to show how well he is checking on my file and keeping up on what is going on. It has the order there for the ones I am already taking. I brought her up to date on that fact. She said she needed to talk to him and ask what he wanted to do then. I told her to go ahead but not to ask incompetent, instead to ask my usual attending doctor. That I did not want to have him taking care of me. She said okay and that she would call me back on what to do. She did call later and the real doctor called and ordered me to take double my dose of potassium. I have to have some more blood work done in a week to see if there is any difference. I also am trying to find another internist to take my case since I am not planning on staying with this doctor anymore. I really wish I could stay under his care but as long as he has incompetent as his partner, I will not stay.

Also, plan to talk with him about the last time I was since by his partner. Need to have this addressed.

Raven

yay Raven....
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Smile

Yay! Good for you, I knew you could pass your test. Tell your doctor that his partner needs an industrial sized prescription of whupass.
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

Glad for your relief Raven, hope you find a new doctor soon.

Good news, Raven. Best of luck on the doctor hunt - always a thrill looking for a competent physician, huh?

Don't know how to figure the doctor's office. Someone from the office called me today again to let me know the results for the clot check. Think it may have been the nurse for the incompetent doctor because the voice sounded like hers. The male nurse was the first one to call me early morning yesterday. He is one of the more efficient nurses there and was the one who called the lab so that they(lab) would fax the result to the doctor's office on Tuesday evening after I called and talked to him. I think things are really disorganized with the exception of a few of them.

Thanks all for your support and good wishes. I did talk with my pt today and he suggested one internist which also has a diabetic clinic. He also suggested that I ask my gastro for a referral to an internist. That maybe it would make it easier for me to get a good one. Plan to do so and hope that I get lucky. I do however plan to make an appointment with my present internist since I want to advice him of the kind of partner he has and the treatment I received from him last appointment. Also, want him to know that I will not be going to use his services due to that. I want to get it off my chest. Plus I want to follow MyCo's advice... if anyone wants to send me some cans of whupass, I will be happy to use it on the dear doctor. The more cans the better.

Thanks MyCo.

Raven

I am beginning to wonder HOW and WHERE this guy got his license to practice medicine...

I'm thinking www.be-a-doctor.com but it is SO not funny. At the rate he is going, he could cause someone real harm or even death...

He has GOT to be more careful...and more observant!!!!

It is a MUST, not an option!!!

Glad your tests turned out good...YAY~!!!

hugs-love-prayers-God bless!

Teena

Smile

Thank you Teena, I appreciate the support and well wishes. This too will pass. Plz read your PMs.

Raven

Got the PM's Raven, thanks! I will answer tomorrow night...right now it is nearly 3 a.m. and I gotta zzzzzzzzzzz....

Love ya!

Teena