Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Pictures

Thanks Professirx.

Can you put it on YouTube or would you have to get permission from people to do it?

I think it's great! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Darlene
    www.karenbrain.ca

i pretty much got the picts from public post, i will youtube it n give you links

Quote Originally Posted by Karen'sMom
    Thanks Professirx.

Can you put it on YouTube or would you have to get permission from people to do it?

I think it's great! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Darlene
    www.karenbrain.ca

EXCELLENT! You made me cry. I'm emailing the link to everyone I know.
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

wow, really, was it that deep

Quote Originally Posted by JenJen
    EXCELLENT! You made me cry. I'm emailing the link to everyone I know.

professirx,

here's the letter that I blasted out to everyone in my address book.... I'm no wordsmith but I hope it makes a difference. If they watch your video it will for sure.

"Less than 3 Minutes of Your Time"

Dear Friends,

Usual disclaimer... I have selected "all" in my address book. If you don't want to receive these updates from me, please bounce an email back to me and I'll remove you.

From time to time, I have send little notes asking that you make a phone or write a letter. I'm grateful for all of you that do. The tide is turning for people with neurological trauma (SCI, MS, Alheimers, Parkinson's, etc.) It is because of the grassroots efforts of each of us. So, on behalf of everyone with neurological trauma, I thank you.

Attached is a youtube link to a wonderful video that captures in less than 3 minutes the obstacles and victories of life in a wheelchair. I hope you'll watch. More than that, I really hope that you'll remember the next time someone asks you to send a letter or make a phone call in support of research to cure neurological trauma.

Thank you.

Jen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAaVxR-uXHc
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

I love it.
    You are so very talented, Professir

I really apriciate your support for the work, I like what you did, a true comrade in this war

[QUOTE=JenJen]

thank you K, will you be in DC this year, Josh is helping film a video for one of my songs, I want you in it, well everyybody

Quote Originally Posted by KiranA
    I love it.
    You are so very talented, Professir

Nice work professirX - stepnow is still working on its film, you beat us to it! But we'll get there eventually and you'll be in it along with others from CC and further afield.