Thread: Fever

Question Fever

Last night my temp. was 102 usually my regular temp is low around 97. I could not stop my body from shaking. I took tylenol it took around 1 hour for me to stop shaking. Do you consider my temp would be higher? I never had such shakes with fever. It felt like i had a temp of 104. My kids both had this virus of course they had to share with mom. anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love

Anty I hope you feel better soon.... I recently had the gift of the flu too.

Send those kids to school LOL....

Your temp could have been higher...we are all different. Mine normally runs 99 although considered a low grade fever by some. That is normal for me.

Feel better soon ((((hugs))))
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Anty, sorry that happened.Your temp was probally higher.Mine runs 98.3.I get the shakes when I have an UTI.Hope you feel better soon.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Awwwwwww, Anty. I'm sorry you're sick. Feel better soon. **Hugs**

Sorry to hear Anty. My temp. is usually around high 96's and low 97's for normal. If I hit 101, I'm in bad shape!! Hope you get to feeling better. BTW, if I get the shakes, usually Tylenol will help, but if not, I take an Ativan. Settles me down in about 30.

A temp of 102 is a fever. It takes 45-60 minutes for tylenol to work- It sounds as though your kids decided to "share" with you- hope that you feel better. Make sure that you drink plenty of liquids.
    CKF

Thanks everyone feeling better tonight anty
    Be always determined in Life and Love

So glad to hear you are feeling better. I think you're right, a temp of 102 for you is about the same as a temp of 104 in me. Chad's the same way, of temp of 101 lays him flat miserable, vs. 101 in me is just a moderate irritation. It's all relative I say.

Either way, I'm glad you're better, being sick stinks!
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager