Thread: Leaving for Vegas in 13 days !

Leaving for Vegas in 13 days !

I'm leaving for Vegas in 13 days ! I am so excited it'll be my first vacation since my accident and my first official vacation with my significant other of three years, Jacob. We are staying in Bally's for 6 nights. We are going on a helicopter ride over the strip and eating at The top of the world resturaunt at the stratosphere. We also bought tickets for blueman group and david copperfield. We both don't gamble much, I like slots so I'll proabley play a little. We are planing on going on the gondola ride at the venetian,and go the Hoover dam one days as well. I am just so excited...any one have any suggestions on what else we could do ? Besides hotel gawk ..lol because we already know that envitable.

Any advice on resturaunts, or things to do let me know...

See the show "O" at the Bellagio hotel. A bit expensive but well worth it. We saw it in October.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/cirque...-las-vegas.htm
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

I'm jealous. I turn 21 the end of July and hope to visit Vegas sometime in August!!

I hope you have a great time..Sounds like you have alot planned!!!!
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

If your renting a car to go to the dam drive to the canyon. The western end is only 1 hr past the dam. You go in thru the indian reservation. They just built a skywalk there where you can walk/roll out over the canyon. ask ballys about it they'll get directions for you. Ballys is a good hotel I stayed there 2 yrs ago.
    Steve
    C5-6 Feb 05

If you're hitting the dam, check out the Painted Desert. Beautiful scenery.

Take lots of pics, but remember: What happens in Vegas ...

Have a wonderful time!

Go see the fountains at the Bellagio at midnight. The pirate show at treasure island. And the bodies exhibit was AMAZING!!!! Its at the tropicana. We went there in February, and WOW. The circus circus has the adventure dome; we stayed there but the whole time never hung around to check it out (sad huh?! lol) Hotel gawking is really the best, at least for me.
    Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, just a beautiful monkey.
    Always remember: if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

first of all, go to http://www.fightingchair.com/travel.htm to see my review of traveling to vegas.

then i would suggest seeing danny gans and/or "O" as they are the top 2 shows in vegas right now. of course, wayne newton doesn't disappoint and he's vegas history in the flesh. bellagio fountains are a must see at night and "the range" at harrah's and the eiffel tower restaurant have tremedous views of the strip. The Range and monte carlo's steak house are two great steak places. seafood buffet at the rio or bellagio are top notch, and the little one at paris is quain too.

the pirate show is a must miss. no big deal.

sounds like you have too much planned for one trip already anyway though.