Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Senior Member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bup budda bup bep bowp beep BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SENIOR MEMBER!!!

I . . . AM . . . AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Ladies, ladies!! Please settle down for a minute and let me talk! I know you can hardly contain yourselves, but try to relax!

Thank you thank you. Yes, it’s good to be a Senior Member. It has been a long road and goodness knows I’ve paid my dues.

So there are going to be some changes around here. I’m taking over these forums, and from now on will be addressed as “Your Omnipotence”.

All women are now required to have avatars with bikini girls/cheerleaders on them, and all men must display pictures of their faces cut out and pasted onto the image of David Hasselhoff I’ve attached below. There will be free, unlimited beer and barbecued meat, which will make up our exclusive diets. All other foods, including water and anything that is green and comes from a plant, are hereby banned.

Each person will write a short essay entitled “Why Ozymandias Is So Awesome” and have it in by tomorrow morning. We will know if you don’t really mean it, and you will have to rewrite it over and over until you do.

A new secretary will be appointed to gather all of my posts and have them bound in volumes to be housed in the Library of Congress. I’ll also be needing an official spokesperson to deal with the press, and a personal assistant to schedule my massages, spa visits, and to make sure I have time for all of the adoring supermodels and female athletes. Sorry I haven’t called, Sharapova.

Well all, I’m looking forward to being the new Kingpin and Big Enchilada around here. I’d stay and write more, but I’m being knighted this afternoon, and need to polish my numerous medals.

Excelsior, my friends! Excelsior! Clayton

Ozy, you are a rare one!

Now you get to use the senior member bathroom!
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz
    Ozy, you are a rare one!

Now you get to use the senior member bathroom!
    Don't forget the Secret Senior Member Knuckle Bump. Yes, you paras must learn the secret bump because the world is truly ruled by quads. At least it is in Senior Member Land.

The Secret Senior Member Knockle Bump is the only way to be admitted beyond the velvet ropes to access the senior member bathroom ... and more.

What exists beyond the velvet ropes only senior members know for sure ...

ozy ,nice jacket...do you wear socks ?
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

LOL

But first you need to get past my evil spawn as I have already self-appointed myself as ruler of this board. Make it past him, maybe you will have a chance to bask in my greatness, for an ever so brief instant, before I smite you back to the unwashed masses of the ordinary membership ranks.

Gotta go, I have an audience with the Queen, good luck with the spawn...

I tried standing up ramrod straight, click my heels, say *yessir* and salute you, o great one, but ended up prostrate sprawled on the floor instead. Will that do, OZY?
    Step up, stand up for:
    http://www.stepnow.org

'He not busy being born is busy dying." <Bob Dylan>

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias[SIZE=3
    Well all, I’m looking forward to being the new Kingpin and Big Enchilada around here. I’d stay and write more, but I’m being knighted this afternoon, and need to polish my numerous medals. [/SIZE]
    Big Enchilada eh? I eat enchiladas just about every day. Even more, I should say I devour them. Ate them from the time I was a little kid. So watch out Big Enchilada, don't get near me.!!

Congratulations on becoming a senior member but that doesn't mean you can't include an invite to us for your knighting does it?

Raven

Why Ozymandias is Awesome

Ozy is truly awesome dude because I can tell when and how often he posts something funny by the sticky stains on my computer.

Morning, spilled coffee. Lunchtime, sandwich crumbs spewed on monitor. Even a spaghetti noodle.

We won't mention other stains, but if there is a Golden Panty award, he would win it for sure.

No avatar because I am a computer retard. Most humble apologies, your Omni-Ness.

may i have breakfest ,lunch and dinner using my monitor?
    all i need is apettite.lol
    me hungry ,but no enough support.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Why Ozy Is Super Cool, by Ami

'Cause you just made me spit my drink at my screen. For real.

That. Was. Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

ETA: ok, I read that about 10 more times and it keeps getting funnier and funnier. YOU SLAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((( holding my sides laughing )))
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager